A Trip

Chapter 1 part 1
Stella a very powerful witch, Was about to go on a very dangerous trip to collect magical items that when combined, give her the power of her ancestors. Before she left she grabbed a book given to her by her mother. This book
Only could be opened by someone of her blood. is contains Very powerful Magic.The first thing on her list was the crystal eye. This precious magical gem was found in the den of a Giant Golden Serpent. As she reached the den she heard the serpent hiss. She walked deeper in the den. She reached the Serpents treasure area, but the eye wasn't there. She turned around to look elsewhere but the serpent was right behind her. The serpent lunged at her and she moved but as she did she saw a glowing light come from under a rock.
After she saw that she started to fight back. She used her magic to magically throw a rock at the Serpent, but it dodge it. After a while of fighting, She used one of the spells from the book "Mysticom", She yelled and the serpent instantly turned to stone. She ran to the rock lifted it up and grabbed the clear crystal from under it put it in her pouch and exited the cave. As she reached the exit she was stopped by a member of the Gamora Coven. She approached the tall, slender man. "Stop. Put the eye back or there will be repercussions" He yelled. She stared at him with disgust. Without question, he used the wind to blow her against a tree and pinned her there.
As he did, she used her magic to cause a very powerful storm, which broke the tree she was pinned on. As she fell her eyes went completely white and the storm got worse. The coven member on the ground looked at her begging for his life. She looked at him and "BOOM" lightning struck him as she calmed down as she said crystal gave me a power boost, now on the next
Chapter 1 part 2
The next thing on Stellas list is "Red Sand". The only way to get this is to kill an unwilling human sacrifice in a circle of purified sand. So Stella walks into a village inn and asks if she can have a room and the clerk said: "That will be three gold pieces". Stella looked at him as her eyes went completely white and all of a sudden the clerk said: "nevermind it's on the house enjoy your stay ma'am" with a terrified look on his face.
Stella grabbed the key from his shaking hand and walked to her room. She entered the room sat all of her stuff on the bed except for a ruby encrusted dagger. While walking out of the inn she saw a young man yelling rude things at women from the corner of the street. Suddenly the idea struck her she could use him as the sacrifice. So she used a chloroform soaked cloth to knock him out. After she knocked him out she used her magic to levitate him to a stone slab in the forest with the purified sand already prepared in a circle.
She laid his unconscious body in the circle and used the dagger to stab him three times once in the brain, another in the heart and the last in the stomach. As he bleed out in the circle his blood touched the sand and it instantly turned blood red. She gathered it in a jar and headed back to the village. As she entered the village she was stopped by another member of the Gamora Coven. "You killed an innocent bystander you must pay" "No! You killed my parents .You will pay". Stella then used her magic to start a fire that surrounded the village. People ran for their lives but there was no exit.
They ran and screamed for their lives but the fire just got worst. Men, women, and children were being burned alive as the fire pushed in toward Stella and the coven member. Stella wanting the member dead jumped from the center of the fire circle, not knowing she was followed by the member. Not phased she attacked Stella. They used their powers to levitated to the skies.
Cursing Using various spells they fought in the sky until the coven member started to lose oxygen because they had entered the black void. The member fainted and was now falling thousands and thousands of feet to her death. Stella slowly descended down as she sighed of relief.
Chapter 1 part 3
After Stella left the village she headed to the desert to get the next item the "Onyx Key". Onyx is a protective stone it turns negative to positive energy but after Stella does the ritual it will change the magical properties. It will take white magic used against Stella turn in black and allow her to use it against them.
So on she went through the dry desert looking high and low for the key. After looking for hours she gave up. She couldn't find it anywhere. On the trip back to the village She tripped on a supposed rock. Already angry tripping only made it worse.
She got up kicking and screaming at the supposed rock, each kick knocked off dirt and slowly uncovered the black smooth onyx. She jumped for joy glad that she had found the key. As she got up from getting the key she was stopped by another coven member. 'Give me the sacred Onyx key or pay".
Stella tired of trying to be stopped said "No" and tried to walk past her but before she could her feet were grabbed by numerous vines. She was knocked down and was being pulled by the coven member. Whilst she was being pulled she mumbled some words and a giant sinkhole appeared and consumed him. Not long after he was eaten by the sinkhole the vines let go and she got up, dusted her self off and kept moving.

Chapter 1 part 4
The last thing on Stellas' list was ground corpse flower. This flower was found in the whispering woods. As she made her way into the woods, instantly smelled the pungent odor. It wasn't long before she found the flower. As she grabbed the flower she started to hear whispering.
She knew it was the woods, but the whispering got to her. "You're the reason your parents are dead". She ran through the forest trying to escape.
As she reached the end of the forest she heard a familiar voice "Hey its mom" the voice said. "You should kill your self so we can be together", "Really" Stella yelled. "DO IT NOW! Grab the dagger from your bag and kill your self". Stella grabbed the dagger and was about to plunge it into her chest until she was rammed out of the forest. By a member of the Gamora coven. "Why would you stop me from doing something your "friends" have been trying to do for days".
"Because I'm not like the others, I think you starting a war between good and evil will kill out all the witches and warlocks. But I think it will kill off the weak and the ones that won't use or take their power for granted". So your not going to stop me". "No, I'm actually going to help you build your coven, start a war and do your spell". "So let's go but before we do what's your name "Zion" he replied. As they walked back Stella told him their next plan of action which was to go to Tigrodell ,{The Enchanted Realm},to get the last five members of there coven. That is after they completed the ritual.
So they went back to the stone slab that she killed the man on. She made a circle with the red sand and divided it in half, she stood on one side of the circle. In the center was the crystal and on the other side was the key and the ground corpse flower. After everything was set up she started chanting "Stetit Quaniam Dominus ad me in Vertute" over and over.
As she chanted, the wind started to blow with great power. The red sand started to glow as did the crystal. The key lifted in the air with the ground corpse flower spiraled around it. The key was now glowing red and pushing in towards Stella's chest. It pushed up against her and scolded the shape of the key into her chest. As it did her eyes turned black and she fell to the ground as did everything else. "Are you ok Stella?" Zion asked. "I'm fine now lets start and end a war"
Chapter 2 part 1
As Stella and zion were looking for a place to rest they stumbled upon a cave. "This is perfect and it will allow me to try out my new found powers". "What do you mean tr-" before he could finish Stella's hand was in the air and a magical barrier protected the entrance of the cave.
They entered the cave and Stella said "now let me get out of the rags and into something more like me. She raised both of her hands and she spun a circle till her hood and muddy clothes changed into a beautiful black and gold gown. As her hands lowered Zion stared in awe, and you to she threw her hand up and his robes turned in to a beautiful shimmering set of armor in the same colors as her gown.
Soon after they changed, Stella shouted,"Transcendet Ostium Apertum" and a glowing arch appeared". "Shall we?" Stella said, "Ladies First". Stella stepped through the portal into a beautiful green lush forest. The first person on their list was a girl named Destiny she is a witch in the village Lexadon "So let's go then". As they walked through the forest they ran into a merchant. "Wanna buy some jewels".
"No! Now get out of our way". The merchant did not move but instead offered her more junk. "Only Three gold pieces Ma'am," he said. "Ulcus sanguine" as she said that bubbles started to form under the man's skin. Soon after that, the bubbles started to burst through his skin, blood splattering everywhere which left the man in agonizing pain. Stella walked over his now dead body followed by Zion.

Chapter 2 part 2
As they at a table.
"What are we doing here Stella.' Zion exclaimed.
"Just wait, Zion, she'll be here"
"How do you know"
"I have my ways"
Not soon after Stella said that a short beautiful dark skin woman, with short curly hair, and a book in her hands walked in.
"She's here," Stella said getting out of the chair. Stella walked up to the young women and said
"Hi are you Destiny"
"Yes.. and who are you" said Destiny
"I'm Stella and i have a question. How would you like to be on the winning side of a war, and befor you answer i know your a witch......."

_____________
Update coming soon
Edited
Comment /vote
Follow us
Let's go to the beach beach.....nikki minjag
-lex&jai

Word count: 1881