"We shall enjoy ourselves tonight! I know that you don't like noisy humans but you have me! You have the great Akari to save your night!" She said, making her voice deeper and manly. I only giggled and smirked, a small mischief playing in my eyes.

"Then the great Akari should escort me now inside, let's buy what we need and eat something after it, I'm craving for some sweets." I said and pull her to enter the mall.

  Humans flock around us and I quickly made a decision to put an arm around her shoulder to keep her close to me, I wouldn't want her to be lost in the see of these people. Her eyes were sparkling as we bought different things. Clothes, bags, shoes, the lipbalm that I used to her lips. The amount of paper bags that were carrying is--- Well, you wouldn't want to know that's why I called our family's butler to put them in the car.

"Hey, look! What's in there?" Akari ask as she points her finger towards the dance floor in the middle of the floor, couples were dancing in a slow music as I watch the woman in front of me.

"Come here." She slowly take my hand in her and guided me to dance.

"Let me guide you, my lady." I whispered and smirked, a small tint of blush covers her cheeks before she playfully smacked my chest.

  I guide her with my own arms as we dance and sway to the slow music, I turn her around and facing me again. Her cheeks were red and her stomach made a sound, one that I'm familiar with.

"Hungry?" I ask her and she quickly nodded her head, I just made a simple move to finish the dance before pulling her with me. Our hands fits perfectly and I like it.

"What a lovely couple"

"I remembered when I was a young girl who's also in love."

"They're like models!"

  Humans around us said as we stepped out the dance floor, Akari is shyly blushing beside me while trying her best to hide them with her hands. I only chuckled and smirked.

"Oh~ did you hear them my princess? What a beautiful couple we made." I said dramatically, pulling her chin with my hand to make her look directly in my eyes.

"Well, poor them because were not one." She said and flicked away my hand.

"You're a very interesting girl." I whispered before she pull me to enter an Italian restaurant.

  We ordered our meals and now I'm in front of her while waiting for our foods, I'm not really that hungry but I'm a little thirsty, my throat stings and my eyes are slowly glowing. I lower my head to hide my hunger and just as I stare up, the foods that we ordered came.

"Are you okay?" Her voice sounds worried but I just smiled.

"Why are you blushing a lot today? Are you falling for me?" I ask her, trying to avoid the topic.

"Tch, well you know that I'm not used with you teasing me, I'm not falling for you." She said and grab her fork before digging in her food.

  I only smiled, my gums are already hurting because of my thirst and the smell of her blood is not helping.

***

My head turn to the woman beside me, her hair is framing her face and some of them are falling on her nose, I giggled before tucking them back to their place, the engine of the car slowly stop before I tried to wake up the beauty beside me. Oh someone help me, I almost forgot that her blood type is AB!

"Tsk, can you quit touching and shaking my shoulder!?" She said angryly before stomping out of the car, I also went out and grab her arm.

"What is it? I'm tired from walking around the mall Laito, let me rest." She said, her cheeks blushing from the coldness outside and because I am a gentleman, I quickly put my jacket around her small body, leaving me with my dress shirt, her arms slowly made their way inside the sleeves the jacket after that she look at me with her tired eyes.

"Call me if you ever arrived at your home okay?" She said, opening her arms for me.

"Of course, you can also call me anytime...even if you don't have any reasons." I said, my eyes softening, she's really warm.

  I can feel her pulling away from the hug but my arms made sure that she won't.

"Don't pull away, not yet, just a little longer." I whispered and buried my head on her hair, sniffing her smell and enjoying the warm from her human body.

  Soon enough, I hear her small light snores which made me giggle, I carried her like a princess and teleport inside her room.

"Sleep tight, Akari." I whispered and kissed her forehead before placing her on the soft bed of her room.

  My lips tugged into a smile before teleporting myself inside our mansion, I send a text to our driver to head home now.

What a beautiful memory she left me, this night is really making me blush as I remember her face again.

~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N)

  Sorry for my wrong grammars and typos!

PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND VOTES!