For Any New Readers...

[AN: To all of my regular readers, this quick note is placed between some of my older chapters for the sake of anyone new who picks up my book 💛]

I have made a few mistakes.

I am a flawed human being and after some very recent events and inner wrestling, I have decided to delete some parts in the next few rants. I even deleted some rants as a whole. I am so sorry to do this and make everything so wonky, but I have come to the realization that what I have been doing is not what I want to be known for. While some things I included in my rants aren't necessarily bad to rant about, and I wish I could keep them, they just are not what I should keep put up on the Internet for anyone to find.

Because of this, not everything will match up...and I apologize. Here is some quick clarification when you get there in regards to "names" of people.

My Cancer friend sat with me in Astronomy and she is one of my dear friends 💛 She will later be named Alice, but that'll make sense. It's the Cancer part you won't understand.

My Libra friend also sat with me in Astronomy, is one of my greatest friends 💛 She will later be named Tiana, to which you will also understand later. Again, the Libra part won't make sense.

A new girl, Gemini, also sat with us in Astronomy. She will later be referred to as Ariel 💛

Thank you for your patience 😘

Lots of love,
Gracelyn