I love movies...part 1

{lol I wrote this yesterday and forgot to publish it 😂😂😂 so I know it isn't Tuesday, but I'm too lazy to change it all haha}

Hello lovely readers 💛

How is everyone doing today? I hope you all, as always, are doing great and that life is bringing you nothing but happiness and joy. However, I know that that is not always the case, therefore if you are not doing fantastic (which again I seriously hope is not the case), that you at least feel good physically, emotionally, and mentally 💗  How was everyone's day today? I hope it was a good Tuesday for you all!

How did I spend my day?
*sniffles*
*sneezes*
*blows nose*
*groans*

That is right, my dear friends—I spent this Tuesday sick and in bed, barely being able to breathe and trying to get well. Honest question—how do we survive when we are sick? 😂 I know we breathe out of our mouths and a teensie weensie bit out the less-plugged nostril, but I mean come on—how do we get by on limited oxygen? 😂 And more importantly, how amazing it is that my body is at a freaking war right now? The fact that our bodies can fight against germs is actually incredible, and despite the fact that I feel like I've been run-over, I'm grateful that I have a healthy immune-system at least 💗

*gets sidetracked and thinks about school*

Gosh, I have so much to do, it's insane.

Okay, here's my little rant for the day inside of an OTP rant 😂 (that's right—the OTP list is coming in just a little bit, I promise 😉 feel free to scroll down though). Do you remember being sick as a kid? Do you remember feeling carefree about school work when you were home sick and in elementary/middle school? I certainly do. I remember it didn't matter how many days of school I did miss with a cold or a flu—I could actually rest. I had not a care in the world about makeup work, as it wasn't a big concern. I knew I'd make it up. I remember the lunches my mom would bring to me and the cartoons I'd watch on my little portable DVD player thingy 😂 And the Webkinz I'd play with in bed and make up stories about...gosh. Those were the times. Being sick wasn't all too bad—it was a time of rest and relaxation....and congestion, but it wasn't horrible to stay home.

But now?

Welcome to high school. No—better yet, welcome to AP Literature, US History, Algebra II, Public Speaking, and other wonderful stress-filled classes.

Awww...you're sick? We're sorry to hear that. *insert a fake sympathetic smile* Feel better soon.

Ooh! Don't forget, today you were supposed to make up a math test from last week during your free period. Oh, and you're gonna miss the math notes, so you'll be utterly lost. And then there's history—she assigned a last minute project last Friday that's due this Friday and you were fully relying on the class time to get it done before the presentation on Friday. But oh well. You didn't really need it anyway. Oh and there's public speaking—they're probably going over that lecture he was talking about giving yesterday.

But go ahead—stay home and rest up.

What's that? You feel like you're getting a fever? Oh, that's unfortunate! Get well soon. Are you gonna miss tomorrow or not? If you are, you're gonna miss AP...and that's not good because she's going over Act 4 of Hamlet and you need to hear what she has to say and take notes for that big literary analysis coming up...and you'll miss Algebra again, so that means more missed notes and you'll be even more confused...and then there's Geology—you're doing a lab tomorrow and that's important...and then there's History—another and the last workday...and you needed that...and...