Chapter 14: The Reaper Restlessness

Start from the beginning

"What?", Chiyami asked.

"Do you know a girl named Hikari Suzuna?", the informant face turned dead serious, even Chiyami didn't expect him to be THAT serious. "No...", Chiyami raised her eyebrows. "Oh okay", he sipped his coffee pleasantly. Chiyami had a dream about the girl named Hikari Suzuna, she had it when she hide under Izaya desk and accidentally asleep.

"Anyway Chiya-chan, I want to ask you some questions, answer honestly~", he grinned.

"What is it now?", Chiyami snorted.

"One! As the GODLY Izanami no Mikoto...what do you eat?", Izaya interrogate her like a cop.

"I eat food", Chiyami answered.

"That's not what I meant, what do you eat? Human food? Or something like that?", Izaya asked curiously.

"Seriously Orihara-san, you treat me as if I'm an UFO alien from another space", Chiyami sighed desperately.

"I can't help it, I'm too curious~", Izaya smiled naughtily.

"Do you know the word 'curiosity could killed a cat?'", Chiyami rolled her eyes.

"I know but, Chiya-chan I'm not a cat", Izaya smirked.

"Persistent", Chiyami commented.

"I always persistent when it comes to information", she said arrogantly.

"If you really want to know...well I eat steak, I like it", Chiyami spat.

"That was...too humanly", Izaya said a little bit down.

"What do you expect? You think I ate people flesh meat like ZOMBIES?? Well, I am sorry to disappoint you Orihara-san", Chiyami said calmly. Izaya frowned at her answer, unsatisfied by the answer she gave because his question didn't seem to be effecting her that much, he keep asking questions.

"So Chiya-chan, do you eat people souls?", Izaya asked.

"That's...", Chiyami stuttered when Izaya mention the world 'souls'.

Izaya frown expression turn bright when he sees her stuttering. He grinned evily and asked unexpected question.

"Has Izanami no Mikoto ever fall in love with someone?", Izaya smirked deviously.

"...I don't know", Chiyami hesitated.

"What do you mean you don't know?~", Izaya teased her.

For some reason she remembered the incident last night...Izaya kissed someone, her chest hurt. "It's nothing", she answered monotonely. Izaya clicked his tongue in amusement and asked, "That reminds me, why are you storming off from the club?". Chiyami widened her eyes, "I don't feel good...seeing both of you kiss", Chiyami gulped.

"Aww~, are you jealous?", Izaya smirked.

"I don't know...is that jealousy?", Chiyami asked back, she doesn't know much about emotions anyway.

"Well Chiya-chan, are you angry when you see me kissed with the woman yesterday?", Izaya asked intrigued.

"Yes..", Chiyami answered honestly, almost as if she's a five years old kid who want to learn something.

"Did you feel your chest tightening?", Izaya asked again.

"I think so...", Chiyami replied.

"If I leave you and hanging out with other woman, do you feel sad?", Izaya pouted this time.

"Maybe", Chiyami started to get bored by his countless questions.

"That is JEALOUSY Chiya-chan, I never thought even Izanami no Mikoto could feel jealousy~", Izaya grinned.