Majnoon 😍

When the groom and his friends arrived, Ismail called Yusrah and informed her of their arrival.
Mimie rushed outside so that Haisam will see how beautiful she is looking unknowingly to her Ismail and Haisam came with their six other friends, handsome looking guys she greeted them and they all answered with smiles on their faces, where is our bride asked Omair one of the groom's friends "they will soon be out "Mimie replied him smiling sheepishly.
In the next two minutes they were coming out of the house, Majnoon and Amal were at the front;the bride is the middle while Saheeba and Neenah were at the back all walking majestically. Haisam couldn't keep his off Majnoon, the groom's friends were like "who is that damsel" Mimie was annoyed that none of them noticed or seems interested in her except Majnoon.
So, when they got to the groom's friends, the Royal fairies greeted them joyfully; they all answered staring at Majnoon except for Ismail that is so busy smiling at his beautiful bride.
Majnoon couldn't help but notice how super duper Haisam looks,mimie was about to burst because of jealousy.
"why are Putting on high heels today or is it because you are short "Mimie said to Majnoon she said this so that Majnoon will feel embarrassed and humiliated in the presence of the groom's friends.
The other Royal fairies felt bad at what she said Majnoon, if it were between them it's not a big deal but the groom's friends are with them there and everybody was looking at Mimie because of the comment she made "am going to show this girl that I can be crazy at times "Majnoon thought
"Mimie ever since you know me till date you know high heels is what I love wearing even on a normal day, you are just saying this to make feel embarrassed or humiliated in the presence of this guys; you know me too well I do not freaking care what anybody thinks of me and I do not dress to impress acting dramatically
You are just been jealous of me, you think I don't know you want to know how to use high heels at times I do see you trying on my shoes but you can't walk with it, guys check me out walking around with her shoes I can walk and run perfectly in this heels she moved close to Mimie and removed her shoes and you said am short guys please check me out again,between me and her who is short; they all shouted that Mimie is the short one.
I am Majnoon and nobody can be me not even you Mimie,please Haisam let's leave we don't want to keep the guests over there waiting everybody was impressed at the way Majnoon answered her back.
Ismail,Yusrah and Majnoon all entered Haisam's car while the rest of the girls entered separate cars.
Haisam kept smiling and staring at Majnoon "please concentrate on the driving my bride is in the car "Ismail said teasingly and they all laughed.
They got to the hall and made a grand entrance,musics were blasting through the speakers; the M.C took the mic inviting Majnoon over to the stage to inform the audience little about the bride, she walked out majestically and she took the mic from the M.C .

C