"Shizu~chan~", he cooed. His voice sounded right behind me. I could feel his chest slightly pressing against my back and his lips right beside my ear. I felt every inch of his fragile body. I covered up my blushing face with my hand. "What's wrong~? You're shaking like crazy.", he stated bluntly. I could hear the small smirk in his voice. Sorry Izaya, but I can't hold myself back.

I turned around so I was facing him directly. "You have a really cute ass~", I whispered hotly in to his ear. *A/N: Is that even a word? Ah, never mind let's continue* His face heated up immediately and he buried his face in my neck wrapping his arms around my waist. My heart skipped a beat and before I knew what I was doing I engulfed him in my arms.

We loosened us from each other. Izaya's face was covered with a beautiful beet red. Shit shit shit shit shit! Why does he have to look so fucking cute? This was the worst. I felt my consciousness being overpowered. As I made my way closer to Izaya's face accidentally being painfully slow I noticed him closing his eyes and leaning closer. Ah god this is tearing me apart.

I smashed my lips against his. He made a little shock jump but gave in to the heated kiss. I bit his bottom lip asking for entrance, but he declined. He smiled into the kiss as he heard me groan annoyed. 

I moved my hands down to his cute little ass squeezing it and earning a small moan. I used the opportunity and slid my tongue inside his mouth. He moaned again letting me take over. I lifted him up by the hips and he wrapped his legs around my waist. His hands were in my hair my hands on his back.

Somehow, we had landed on the couch me lying on top of him. I broke the kiss and looked at him with a probably too lustful expression. His eyes were half-lidded an even lewder expression on his face.

I bent down and gave him a quick peck on the lips before I moved down his neck nibbling on a certain spot...

(End of flashback)

I slammed my head against the wall beside me. A pair of women looked at me with concern. Blood was drenching my sight, but I didn't mind. I needed to get these fucking thoughts out of my broken brain. Why did I think about that now?!

I wiped the blood from my face and smiled at them women observing me. They looked at me with a What-a-creepy-man-I-am-so-weirded-out-look and hasted away.

I sighed and lifted up the washed clothes I had dropped while thinking about that. I hope I'll be able to control myself after we've lived together longer.

On my way home I came across a few yellow scarfs which I had to beat up. What else should've I done? They provoked me!

I took a cigarette out of my pocket and lit it. The dudes with the yellow features on their bodies have already run away. I made my way down the ally, towards our apartment... Fuck! I didn't do anything about Izayas schizophrenia! And I asshole forgot about it!

Naturally I had thought everything was perfect. Izaya and I were living together, and Tom was gone...or uhm...dead. But we haven't searched for any help for Izaya. And that was bad! Really bad! What if something happened to him? What if he couldn't cope with the guilt of having killed someone?!

I broke my cigarette in half and started to run the basket full of clean clothes under my arm. As the door of our apartment came closer I didn't even slow down. I slammed the door open and took the stairs up to the fourth floor. Izaya likes it if he could literally look down on the people. I smiled fondly. Although he thought of himself as a god, he had a really soft side. And cute.

Realizing what I thought I paced up my running. Nothing happened to him! He is alright!

Panting I arrived at the door and locked it open. Suddenly I pause scared of what I would see when I would open the heavy metal door. I gulped and slowly pushed it open. The floor creaked slightly as I entered our home. The light was dimmed. The last rays of the dying sunlight shone in through the big windows in the living room.