♐ ♐ ♐ ♐ ♐ ♐

        Sage and Scott stood off to the side, watching as Stiles handcuffed his father to the bench in the holding room. That was their first order from the boy, not having wanted Sheriff to be in the way of things, the only option was to keep him somewhere they most likely would not be visiting for a while. Stiles was silent, and Matt had the gun trained on her boyfriend's head which only created an even larger fear of something happening to him. His finger was so close to the trigger that by the time they even attempted to stop him, Stiles would be dead. 

        The sound of multiple clicks announced that Stiles had accomplished putting the handcuffs on his dad. Looking back towards Matt expectantly as if he were making sure it was okay, Matt let out a single snort before waving the gun. "Tighter." 

        "Do what he says," Sheriff demanded, looking towards his son. There wasn't a single moment of hesitation as he said it, for he would rather have his whole wrist cut off from the constrictions rather than witness his son being shot for not following instructions. Stiles sucked in a deep breath before pushing it tighter until his dad's skin was straining. 

        Matt was pleased after that, ushering Stiles over where he immediately grabbed a hold of Sage, sharing a look with Scott. There was nothing for them to do in a situation like this. Scott couldn't wolf up because Jackson was still in the building and could easily kill them all. Hell, even Derek couldn't win against the Kanima. Sage felt useless as she stood next to the two boys, trying to think of any sort of plan that could get them out but came up short. 

        It was quiet up until Scott halted in front of her, creating a ripple as she nearly ran into his back which made Stiles nearly run into her's. They both looked towards their friend in confusion only to turn and finally see what made him stop so abruptly. In the hallway, multiple bodies of deputies lay in their own blood, mangled and torn apart by Jackson. Scott turned to glare at Matt. 'What, are you going to just kill everyone in here?"

        He shrugged before, once again, pushing all of us forward and away from the scene. Sage felt repulsed, more so how a person can kill so many innocent people with families. For all Matt knew, one of those men could have just had a daughter or a son, or was getting married in a few months. For all he knew, he just left a kid fatherless and a woman as a widow. 

        "No," He disagreed. "That's what Jackson's for. I just think about killing them and he does it." When they finally got back to the Sheriff's office, orders came filing in again. Turning towards Scott and Sage, Matt nodded towards the pile of papers in the floor. "You two, shred the rest of the evidence. Stilinski, start deleting the videos." 

        Everyone did as told, Sage and Scott falling down onto the floor while Stiles walked over to the computer. His eyes would continuously glance up though every time Matt shifted the gun's direction from him to Sage, feeling his heart pick up in fear that the psychopath would shoot his girlfriend right in front of him. He didn't bother questioning what happened to the hoodie that was once on her body, able to decipher well enough that Matt didn't exactly like the idea of the two of them dating.

        Stiles sighed and looked up after seeing that everything was finally gone. "Deleted." When he looked up, he noticed that Scott was holding up an empty folder and Sage's hands were free of papers. No more evidence. "And we're done. Okay, Matt, so since all of the people you brutally murdered who deserved it because they killed you first, whatever that means, we're good here, right? I'll just take my dad and we'll go. You know, continue on the whole vengeance thing. Enjoy the Kanima." 

        Lights flashed through the window, coming through the shades and nearly blinding everyone in the office. The sound of a car engine was enough to alarm Sage, and she felt her heart drop as she realized who was outside. Scott had called his mom before Matt showed up. She was supposed to be coming here to confirm that it was Matt at the hospital and make a statement. The blonde turned to look at Scott while Stiles hung his head down in defeat. Now both of their parents were in the station with a psychotic murderer.