43.✔️

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked with a confused face expression.

"We're trying to learn Taehyung how you cut onions correctly." Namjoon replied.

"No Namjoon, I am trying to learn Taehyung that and you are worse than Taehyung." Jin told with a huff.

Jungkook could tell that Taehyung weren't comfortable, so he walked up and hugged Taehyung from behind and Taehyung immediately knew who it was so he leaned back in his lovers arms.

"Are you okay, baby?" Jungkook asked as he watched small tears run down Taehyungs cheeks but he weren't sure if it were from the onions or not.

"Can I have a break?" Taehyung asked Jin.

Jin chuckled and ruffled Taehyungs hair. "Of course, bear."

Jungkook pulled Taehyung to sit on the couch in the living room, Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok were already in the living room, Hoseok on the floor and Yoongi on the couch, Jimin sitting on the floor besides Hoseok in between Yoongis legs.

Taehyung went to rub his eyes but Jungkook stopped him. "You'll just make if worse."

Taehyung nodded and just cuddled into Jungkooks side, Jungkook wrapping a hand around him and playfully placing it on Taehyungs butt, Taehyung didn't care though and didn't react.

"How did Jin get you to hold a knife, you don't even like it when I hold a knife?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"It's plastic knives." Taehyung said.

Jungkook chuckled. "Oh."

"The only reason why we were cutting onions is so that I could get used to the plastic knife and when I've done that, I can use and actual knife." Taehyung explained.

Jungkook smiled fondly. "He's helping you over a fear of yours."

Taehyung nodded and Jungkook pecked his nose. "I'm glad."