Opposite Sides

Your name is Y/N Rogers, child of Steve Rogers, well adopted child.  You and your biological mother lived across from Steve in your apartment building. Your mother never really cared about you so you always sit outside the door reading because she was always cruel to you. Your dad died when you were two and he had the power of telekinesis that passed on to you and your mother was never happy about that. It was the year 2011 you were twelve years old sitting outside of your apartment crying. Steve new your situation and always talked to you and spent time with you so you didn't feel so lonely. When he saw you crying he sat down beside you and made you look at him when he saw your face the first thing he did was call the police. Your mother had beaten you, that was the first time she had ever done that and you to afraid to even try and use your powers on her. After the police arrested your mother, Steve started to foster you and then adopted you not long after. It was now the year 2016 and you were having breakfast in the avengers compound.
    It hasn't been the same lately because of what's going on with the accords. You were on your fathers side, not just because he's your father but also because that's what you thought was right. Peter walked into the kitchen and got himself some cereal then sat down next to you and gave you a kiss on the head. You and Peter had started dating about six months ago. Your relationship has been a little rocky lately because with of the accords, he's on Tony's side so that means if the fight ever happens you'll be going against each other and both of you were afraid for that.
    "Where is everyone" Peter asked you
    "At some meeting about the accords or Bucky, not really sure" you answered while taking another spoon full of your cereal.
    "Hey whatever happens promise me we will still be the same" you told him
    "I don't know Y/N/N after this nothing will be there same" he told you with sympathy
    "So you don't even think we will be the same" you asked him a little annoyed
    "Everyone's on different sides, we're on different sides, what did you expect for everyone to just be friends and get along after this?" He said standing up and getting annoyed.
    "No, but I expected us to be the same" You said disappointed
    "Well you thought wrong" he snapped and paused for a second then said
    "Maybe we should just break up" he told you
This got your attention and you looked up at him with sadness that soon turned into anger
    "Fine if that's what you want" you said pretending you didn't care and went up to your room.
    When you were up in your room all you wanted to do was hit something so you got on your gym clothes and went down to the training room. One you got down there you went straight to the punching bag and just kept punching and punching. That soon turned into you crying and dropping down to the floor. Steve had just arrived back to the compound from everything that had just happened with Bucky and came to get you. He found you in the training room crying on the ground and rushed right over to your side.
    "Hey Y/N/N, what happened?" He asked rubbing your shoulder
    "Peter broke up with me" you told him crying even harder
    "It's alright, your going to be okay but right now I need you to pack and bring your suit where going somewhere" he told you
You got up slowly and went to your room to pack. When you got in the car you saw Sam in the front seat and then when you looked to your side you saw Bucky, you two have never met so this was exciting.
    "Bucky this is my daughter Y/N" Steve said to Bucky
    "It is so nice to meet you" Bucky said to you
    "It's nice to meet you too, dad has told me so many stories about you" you told Bucky while smiling ear to ear.
You guys soon stopped on an empty rode and you saw another stopped car in front of you guys. You then saw your dad get out of the car and saw Sharon get out of the other car. You knew that your dad and Sharon had a thing going on and you didn't mind, you thought she was always kinda cool. Sharon opened her trunk and reviled your dads and Sam' suit. You then heard Bucky ask Sam if he could move his seat up and When Sam said no you tried not to laugh. When you looked up you saw your dad and Sharon kissing and couldn't help but smile and notice that Bucky and Sam were also smiling. When they were done your dad looked over and gave all of you an annoyed look and got back into the car. He then started diving to the airport and the next thing you know is that your on a plane to Germany. When you got off you tried calling Peter but he never answered.
    You were in your hotel room and your dad, Bucky and Sam were out some where. You heard a knock on the door and went to go open it and you were never expecting to to see to show a at the door, It was Peter. And as soon as he saw you he kissed you and you soon melted into it. He pushed you into the room and closed the door with his foot. You pulled away before you both got to carried away.
    "Why are you here and how did you find me?" You asked him
    "Mr.Stark told me where you were he said I should come see you before the fight and I'm glad I did because I was so stupid to just break up with you like that I was just so upset about everything going on that I just took it out on you" he confesses
    "It's okay I get it, I forgive you" you told him
    "After all this is over I'm going to try as hard as I can for us to be the same" he told you while holding your cheek.
    You put your hand on his that was on your cheek and told him "I love you"
    "I love you too" he said to you while kissing you with so much passion.
You broke the kiss and told him he should leave before your dad comes back and also told him good luck for tomorrow.
    You were now running towards Stark' team and we're about to go into the real fight. You were going against Black Panther and you were winning because of your telekinesis but then decided to give him a break of telekinesis and use your Combat moves that Natasha showed you. You look over and see your dad and Peter talking, which in this situation can't be good. You got distracted and Black Panther kicked you really hard and Bucky came running over and started to fight Black Panther before he could hit you again. You then ran to where your dad and Peter were talking and once you got there Peter went for your dads shield and legs. You had to get back at him for going after your dad so you took your dads shield that fell and picked it up. Peter then turned around and must have thought you were Steve because he went to web the shield but you used your telekinesis to stop it and pulled it back which resulted into him hitting into a truck. Your dad and him went at it again and the you stopped it when you used your telekinesis to throw Peter out from where the three of you were fighting. Your dad pats you on the back and runs off to find the jet with Bucky. When your dad gets away in the jet and the fight is over you run over to Peter right after Tony is done talking with him. You sit down next to him and you guys hug for a little then pull away.
    "I'm sorry for throwing you" you tell him but smile a little thinking how ridiculous you sound
    "Its all good, I kinda deserved it" he tells you
    "Yea you kinda did" you say nodding a smiling at him while he smilies back at you.
You then lay your head and on his shoulder and whisper an I love you and he does the same.

Words:1,473