Promise

This is a short one

You were on the bus going on a class trip along with Peter and Ned. You were seated next to Peter while Ned was sitting in front of you guys. You and Peter talking about anything and everything ever since you guys started dating three months ago you've been the happiest person on earth. Right now Peter was using pick up lines on you to try and make you laugh.
"I must be a snowflake because I've fallen for you" Peter said with a cheeky smile "ok Peter that's by far the stupidest one" you said laughing "oh come on that one wasn't that bad" he said protesting "um debatable" you said still laughing peter just laughed it off and went to go look at something on his phone.
All the sudden Peter looks up quickly covering his arm.when you saw him do so you new what that meant and sighed. You looked at the same direction as Peter and your eyes widened when you saw a huge spaceship in the shape of a circle. Peter then turned around and told Ned to cause a distraction, when Ned did so peter got up and pulled down the emergency exit and was about to leave when you grabbed his arm. Peter turned towards you with confusion written in his face.
"Peter you can't go, please don't go" you begged "I'm sorry Y/N but I have to" he said
"No you don't have to,just please stay on the bus,please"you said starting to tear up.Peter looked looked at you then kissed you with so much passion. Peter broke the kiss looking at you "I love you" that was the first time he had said that to you "I love you too" you said back softly. "And I promise I will come back to you" and with that he swung out the window of the bus leaving you confused, worried and afraid.

WORDS:326