Arzaylea stops, hands frozen where she's digging through Luke's t-shirt drawer. "No you're not; what the fuck?"

     "I ruined everything." Luke shrugs. "So what's the upside to me being alive?"

     "What's the fucking upside?" Arzaylea scoffs, walking over to him and standing in front of him as she puts her hands on his shoulders. "The upside is literally that you're alive. You're not just here by coincidence, Lu." She sighs as she looks at his broken stature. "You can't put all of this on yourself. You made mistakes but that doesn't mean you can't fix them."

     Luke says nothing; he carefully pulls Arzaylea to him and wraps his arms around her waist, resting his head just above her stomach. He closes his eyes, listening to Arzaylea's breathing as he tries to breathe in tune to calm himself down.

     "Do you want me to stay here tonight?" Arzaylea asks softly, playing with Luke's hair. "I'll cook dinner, because I'm assuming you haven't eaten in a few days."

     "I don't care, " Luke pauses for a moment before continuing. "Just be here please."

     "Okay."

     "I'm so scared of being alone." Luke sniffles. "Please don't leave me again."

     "I know, Lu." Arzaylea says quietly. "And I'm not going anywhere, okay? I promise."

     After a while, Luke pulls away and gets dressed. He helps Arzaylea make dinner, momentarily forgetting about the previous events. The pair watch tv for a while, then get ready for bed and settle in. "Why did you come over here in the first place?" Luke asks as he sits in bed next to Arzaylea.

     "I needed to tell you something about baby hem." Arzaylea smiles.

     "What is it?" Luke furrows his brows. "Baby hem giving you shit?"

     "Uh," Arzaylea laughs softly. "No. It's uh, babies, actually."

     Luke's eyes widens. "B-Babies?" His breath hitches in his throat.

"Yeah." Arzaylea swallows. "As in, two humans growing inside me, two humans calling you dad."

     "Oh my god." Luke stares wide-eyed at Arzaylea. "I can't even take care of myself."

     Arzaylea shrugs. "We'll have to figure it out."

     "So we have to come up with two names." Luke sighes, leaning against the headboard. "I can't even think of one."

     "That's not true, you came up with Zeppelin." Arzaylea states.

     "I was listening to Led Zeppelin and I had the thought." Luke chuckles.

     "It counts."

     Luke doesn't reply, and he and Arzaylea stay silent for a few moments, until Arzaylea speaks up. "So are we going to talk about it?"

     Luke wishes she hadn't.

     "About what?" Luke asks.

     "About why I found you sitting on the shower floor almost burning off your skin while you were sobbing for reasons I cannot understand." Arzaylea looks over to Luke.

     "I kind of just came to the realization that I drove everyone I love away and I destroyed all my relationships because I was an idiot." Luke looks down, tears beginning to fall from his eyes again. "I fucked everything up with Ashton years ago, and then I dug in deeper and ruined everything. I told him to let me go but I'm still hung up on him and I fucked up my relationship with Michael because of it, and now he's happy with his girlfriend and I'm over here looking like a fucking idiot because I left him for no reason and Calum and I are tense and weird because of what happened with Ashton and I-I hate it because they were the most important people to me and now they're all gone."