Goodbye's

Oliver's P.O.V
I walked into Kara's room and saw her beat and she wasn't as cheerful as usual, but she wasn't in a coma then either... I shed a tear and said, " Everyone's gonna miss you, Kara. You were very well loved I hope you like it up in heaven." I sighed and put my hand on the glass. " Goodbye Kara." I walked out and hugged Felicity before she walked in.

Felicity's P.O.V
I walked in and saw Kara. She looked beaten and bruised. I said, " I'm sorry this happened to you. Kara, you were a really great friend and trust me Earth will miss it's hero. You were a wonderful friend although I didn't know you for long. Well goodbye Kara.." I stared at Kara and felt bad for her, Alex, and the innocent civilians of Earth. A few tears fell down my face and I walked left. I leaned against Oliver and he wrapped his arms around me. I watched Iris walk in and kissed Oliver.

After Iris, Caitlyn, Imra, and Brainy.

Barry's P.O.V
I entered and spoke to Kara, " I never thought I'd have to say goodbye to you. Your my best friend." I chuckled a bit and said, " Were super friends, remember?" I started crying and said, " Why do you have to die first why not me Kara?" I started to walk out but first I turned around and said, " Bye Kara." I walked out and Iris comforted me.

Lena's P.O.V

I walked into Kara's room and I was so exhausted from crying and feeling guilty. When I saw her my heart shattered. It truly hurt to see my best friend in this condition. I wiped my tears but it did no good because they just kept coming. I said, " I'm sorry Kara this is my fault. Maybe you would've tried harder if I wasn't so selfish." I walked around and then went back in front of the tube. I said, " Kara I'm sorry that this is going to happen to you. Well goodbye."  I walked out and cried while James hugged me. Next Winn walked in.

Winn's P.O.V

I stared at Kara and cried. I spoke to her although she can't hear me, " Kara, why are you leaving me? Why are you leaving us? I need you, Kara, you've been my bestfriend since the day I met you. How am I supposed to say goodbye?" I punched the wall. Oww. I looked at Kara and sadly said, " Kara I'm not ready to say goodbye to you. I have to though.. it's what is best for you because if not then you'll suffer longer. So goodbye Kara, I'm really gonna miss you." I walked out crying and stood against the wall. I watched as James and Lena quit hugging and James entered Kara's room. 

James's P.O.V

I said, " So you're really leaving us Kara? I'll never forget anything you ever did for me. Kara you are a wonderful friend and I don't know how we are supposed to say goodbye to you." I sighed and continued, " Your a hero and i doubt National City will ever withold someone with a kinder heart than you. Goodbye Kara.." I walked out with a few tears coming down my face but not much because I was trying to be strong for her. Lena and I comforted eachother and watched as Clark walked in.

Clark's P.O.V

I sadly, looked at my cousin and said, " Kara, I remember all of those times when you told me stories about krypton and I really enjoyed them." I chuckled while saying, " I also remember when you told those kids how you used to change my diapers." I paused to stare at her for a minute. Then I said, " I'm sorry this happened to you, Kara." I started crying a little and I said, " Goodbye Kara.. I'm really gonna miss you cuz'."

Alura's P.O.V

I walked to the door after Clark entered. I sighed before opening the door, when I did, I started crying again. I said, " My sweet Kara, I'm so sorry that you had to fight her on your own, and that this happened. I remember how happy me and your father were when you were born, but I never expected to have to say goodbye to you.." I wiped my tears and stared at Kara. I then said, " Atleast you'll get to see your father in heaven.  I love you Kara..Goodbye.." I walked out and Mon'el walked in.

Mon'el's P.O.V

When I saw Kara my heart shattered. I should of been there to help her.. I stood directly in front of the tube and said, " Kara, I'm sorry that I broke up with you, sorry that I didn't help you, and I'm just sorry for everything I did.." I chuckled remembering something and said, " Remember that time when I got you drunk or the time when took to all you can eat ribs and it was like you were vacuum and they were dirt.. Kara you were too good for this world. You deserved the world and so much more and I'm sorry that your life was so hard.." I got closer to the glass and said, " Goodbye, I love you Kara Zor'el." I kissed the glass where forehead would be and cried. I walked out and went to the balcony for some air.

J'onn's P.O.V

I remebered the thing that I was thinking about lastnight and, with tears in my eyes, I said, " Kara, I broke my promise to Jeremiah.. I promised him I would keep you and Alex safe and I failed to protect you." I sighed and thought about what Kara would want. I promised, " Kara, I might've failed to protect you but I promise I'll keep Alex safe." I sadly said, " You were like one of my daughters and I never expected to have to say goodbye to another daughter but, goodbye Kara.." I walked out and hugged Alex before she entered Kara's room.

Alex's P.O.V

The second I entered Kara's room I started crying for the 30th time today. Seeing my little sister in this state reminded me of what I was doing in here in the first place. I looked down with tears in my eyes and look back up to say, " I'm sorry Kara. i'm so sorry that I pushed you away and ignored you. And.. I-I don't know what I'm going to do without my sister. How am I supposed to live without you?" I started sobbing more and continued, " What is the world gonna do without Supergirl? And what are we all going to do without you?" I cried a bit more and had my forehead up against the glass where hers is. I finally said, " Goodbye Kara.." I motioned my hand for everyone to come in and they did. I said, " It's time.." They all sadly nodded and something happened right before I pulled the plug....