Chapter 15

Kuro was vibrating with excitement when they got out of the limo at Okinawa. He had a huge smile on his face but was suddenly hit with a cold breeze. He snuggled up in Hikaru’s side and buried his face in the crook of his neck.

“What’s wrong, Kuro?”

“Hikaaaaa…” He complained, “ I’m cold.”

Hikaru sighed and looked at Kyoya, who was writing in his death no-*Cough cough cough* excuse me…notebook.

“Kyo-senpai, do we have any blankets that Ku could use?”

Kyoya sighs but looks up and inspects Kuro. The bright and excited boy turned into a pale and sickly one in the matter of a few minutes. The youngest of the triplets was shaking slightly with dark circles under his eyes and bruise-colored lips, skin pale and clammy.

“Yes, they are in the limo, under the seat. Also, I believe his oxygen tank is low.”

Hikaru's eyes widened and he looked at the gauge on the top, it almost reaching zero.

He opens the door and starts digging for a new tank while Kaoru, having grabbed the blanket, wrapped it around the males small shoulders and hugged him.

“Found it!” Hikaru exclaimed.

He immediately changed out the oxygen tanks at lightning fast speeds and Kuro started taking deep, greedy breaths of air.

After a few minutes, Kuro started walking slowly to the ocean and plopped down on the warm, white sand. Everyone started walking to the beach too, getting over the small but terrifying scene. The girls came after awhile and everyone started hosting.

Tamaki was spending one on one time with each girl out on some rocks and Kyoya was keeping time and talked to the girls who were waiting. Mori and Hani were doing some weird yoga poses and the girls tried to copy them. The two older Hitachiin triplets were playing beach volleyball while occasionally glancing over to their brother to check on him.

Haruhi sat beside the sickly boy and smiled at him. The boy smiled back and resumed looking out at the beautiful water, eyes sparkling behind his glassed. She noticed that the blanket wrapped around him fell off his shoulder a bit and rewrapped it around the boy snugly.

“Don’t want you to get a cold, now do we?” She explained when she saw the confusion on his face.

The boy nodded but stayed silent. She sighed and pulled the boy down to where he was laying down on her lap.

“You look exhausted. Take a nap.”

Kuro nodded and closed his eyes, almost immediately falling asleep.

Some girls walk over and start to say something but stop when haruhi silences them by putting a finger to her lips. She gestures to the sleeping boy on her lap and they all nodded, blushing and fangirling over the two ‘boys’.

They all whisper to each other until they hear a soft yawn and the orange-haired male sat up, rubbing his eye cutely. The ones seeing this blush and get nose bleeds then pass out with smiles on their faces.

Hi, sorry I was gone for awhile. I've been writing the beginning to four different stories and this one kind of got pushed to the side. Ik not going to say I didn't draw some inspiration from a scene in the movie 'my sisters keeper' though.
👋Bye👋