'I promise, but seriously, El. Thank you for being so good to him. It means a lot'

'Liv, he's your son. That means he's family and I care for him just as much as I do my own kids so trust me when I tell you, it's not a problem or something you have to thank me for. He is part of my life just as much as you are and I couldn't be happier. Besides all of the times you were there for my kids, now I get to be there for yours'

'Thanks El. So what did you get up to tonight?'

'Nothing, the girls are having a sisters weekend in the Hamptons and Eli was with Kathy today because he had a bake sale at school and I can't bake to save my life so we switched our days this week'

El, you could have come over.'

'I know, but you barely get enough time with Noah as it is, I wanted you two to have your time'

'You're always welcome, El'

She was waiting for Elliots response but instead her phone started to vibrate and light up. She slide the green bar to the left and brought the phone to her ear.

"Hello" She said a little more sultry than she planned to

"Oh hello, are you my phone sex operator?" Elliot joked

"Depends, how much are you willing to pay?" I joked

"$100"

"Pass, I don't work for less that $1000"

"High class. What're you doing?"

"Laying in bed trying to find a movie, you?"

"Watching a movie, laying in bed, talking to you"

"Wow, how exciting" I teased, but then I heard a sound that sounded like a moan and I turned my volume up.

"It is actually" The line was silent, and I heard another moan and another followed by 'Oh fuck, baby don't stop' There was no way Elliot was watching porn right now, not while talking to me, although the thought of Elliot possibly watching porn, jacking off and talking to me made squeeze my thighs together.

I knew Elliot was Catholic, but he was no stranger to porn, especially since his divorce. I also knew the porn he liked and he also knew the porns I had very rarely watched, it  may be weird to know that about each other, but we have a little game of truth or dare and a bottle of tequila to thank for that.

Flashback:

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this" I said with a drunk giggle

"You said pick a game, and you don't have Monopoly" Elliot tried to argue

"Fine truth or dare?" I asked

"Truth"

"How many women have you slept with?"

"I think 2"

"You think?" I asked confused

"When I was 15 I had this girlfriend and she gave me a handjob and when I put my dick inside of her I came instantly" Elliot said with an embarrassed laugh "So, I'm not so sure that counts"

"Fair enough"

"Truth or dare, Liv?"

"Truth"

"Have you ever been with a woman?"

"Why does every guy wonder about this"

"Because it's hot, so have you?"