"Well wateva they open at 7 today so we'll be there roun' 10" she said walking to ha room, "period" I said shrugging my shoulders getting up to find me sum to wear.

"They do to much" I heard King say as we walked out. I giggled to myself. I started going through my clothes to see what I wanted to wear to work but wasn't nun satisfying me. King walked in and plopped down on my bed.

"I'm boutta go to the house and shower and shit mamas" he said coming to pull me up off my closet floor and kissing my forehead. I sighed, "but why?" I said pouting.

"Cause lil bit I needa freshen up" he said , "but I'll be back to drop you off at work for 8 ok?" He said reassuring me , I nodded my head and kissed him on tha cheek which made him smack his lips, "that weak ass shit" he said grabbing my face and kissing my lips softly which made me blush hard ass hell.

"I'll be back" he said grabbing his phone off my dresser and walking out. I was still standing there looking stupid. I snapped out of it and went back to finding me sum to wear to work.

I finally agreed on an outfit and was now flat ironing my hair. I had on a beige long sleeve dress that had a small slit on the side with sum white heels that shortly laced up and my white channel purse that was bought for me a while back. I put on sum shades and sprayed sum perfume and waited on King.

He texted me that he was outside so I told yanna I was leaving and locked the door behind me, before I made It to the car King had got out and opened my door. When we both got in the car I could tell he wanted to say sum bout my outfit so bad but he didn't.

Once we made it to my job he went in his wallet and pulled out $200 and handed it to me. "Here this fa yo lunch" he said. I looked at him like he was crazy, he looked at my face expression and went back in his pocket. He pulled out another hundred and handed it to me, "and this for sum to drink".

"Boy-" I started to say before being cut off. He got out and came to open my door. I slowly got out tha car. "I don't need yo money King" I sighed tilting my head ova to tha side looking at him.

"And ian ask you what you needed Jada" he said gently taking the money out my hand and put it in my purse, I shook my head at him, Mane this boy.

I grabbed the side of his face and pecked his lips, "be safe" I said walking off, "be great" he said getting back in his car sitting there til I made it in tha building.

"Goodmoring Mrs. Zenos" I said walking In her office handing her tha portfolio about the meeting were attending Friday.  "Thoughts about it?" She asked me stopping what she was doing to look up at me.

"I don't think you should go on with the deal , no disrespect to your decision but I think that you could get more profit off of the partnership with Mr.Wickuland" I said adjusting the bottom of my dress. She looked at me for a lil while longer, "your right call it off" she said handing me tha portfolio back.

I nodded and walked out her office into mine. I had alot to do today.

------------

The day went by fast and I had bout 20 minutes before I could clock out. I went through my emails looking at offers other businesses wanted to do with the company. I went to Mrs.Zenos office and handed her the paperwork from earlier.

I went to the front of the building where King was already waiting on me. "Wassam with you lil bit?"He said once I got in the car. "Nun tired" I said leaning back in my seat.  He looked ova at me "And you talm bout going to a damn skating rink" he said laughing pulling off.

We pulled up at my house and we both got out. Soon as I got In the house I went straight to my closet to find sum to wear. I went in Yanna room to see what she was wearing to see what I needed to wear.

I went back to my room and had a decent outfit planned out. I pinned my hair up and started on sum light make up.

"Ionno what the fuck you wearing that shit fa you gone start looking old when you take that shit off" he said mugging me from across the room. "Mind yo business"I said waving him off.

After I was finished i threw my clothes on a went ova my hair with the flat irons. Bout time I was ready Yanna was ready and we was all walking out the door getting into both  Mon and King car.

--------

Jada^

Yanna^

Yanna^

King^

Mon^

Mon^

*
*
*
*
*
*
Thoughts?
Vote. Comment.
Questions bout any of the characters?