"I said-" Eos felt the lycaon scratch at her leg and she turned back around. Kleon had gone. "Where" she asked, looking at the lycaon. Eos followed Laelaps eyes to where the politician was now, conversing with another. They were heading in to Pellene Tavern.

"Ughh" she turned away again and looked back to the smelters, "you must be getting old Laelaps", the lycaon snorted, "you have to be... if you can't smell him".

Machaon the feared was said to have the stink of death on him but, Eos was sure it was because the man hardly bathed.

Machaon was also a name Eos had given to Kassandra on her list. She had not been too sure then that he was a cultist but, she had a feeling he was now.

Eos watched as Kleon and Machaon disappeared in to the tavern. Eos looked to the lycaon and nodded at him. He'd snorted at her - as if he was ordering her to stay - and then left her to go listen for anything useful.

Instead of staying where she was, Eos had made her way to the statue of Poseidon.. She had been told of the bronze statue but, had never seen it. It really was glorious - well, most of it. Although, before she could really wonder whether the Gods really did have such small gifts, Laelaps returned to her.

"Pyros" Eos asked, the lycaon snorted, "lead the way old dog" - Eos was sure he wanted to bite her.

In most circumstances, Eos would have made Laelaps stay a little while longer - if only to see what route Kleon and Machaon would take - but, she did not know if they too had a hand in the killing of lycaons. Although, Laelaps was uneasy about what had been said, of the way it had been said. Something was a foot. Perhaps even a trap.

By Pyros. By Kleon. By Machaon. They did not know. For who, they could only assume.

Laelaps led Eos through the outer boundary of the peaks of Erymanthos and Poseidons wrath, heading to what Eos could only assume had to be Patrai.

From what Laelaps had snorted and grunted at her, the Athenian spy, who had turned out to be a mercenary, was found dying, paid for his services in blood. His last words being some mutterings about the boy having ran to the temple of Zeus.

"What are we going to do if we find him" Eos asked out loud, the lycaon snorted, "I can not be as quick to act as I did with Kallinos Laelaps" Eos said, "I know of the treachery but..." Eos did not know if she could just kill him. Not straight away anyway. They needed to talk.

Laelaps grunted.

It did not take long for them to reach the outskirts of Patrai - and, from what they could see, Kleon had not made it there yet.

The temple of Zeus is where Laelaps led her next. It had four entrances, on either side - four possible escape routes Eos had thought.

"The temple of Zeus" Eos looked to Laelaps, "the God of Gods" she smiled, "you guys have history, right" Laelaps grunted. "Maybe Zeus called upon Pyros to finally put you all out of your misery" Eos suggested. Laelaps snorted, "Well, you never know" Eos told him. "Is he inside" Laelaps nodded his head. Eos took a deep breath, "I need to speak with him".

The only problem they had was that Laelaps could not cross the boundary of the temple.

Any other temple of the Gods, Laelaps could enter and leave without any harm coming to him but, they had learned long ago that Zeus' temple would deal him great, great pain if he was to step through. It was the only place in the world he could not save her from.

In that moment, it became clear who the trap was for and, who had set it. Perhaps not even intentionally. Perhaps Pyros thought that this was the only place the lycaon could not get him.