Part 2

Y/N's P.O.V
"Only you could fall over nothing and break your leg" Alexis states giggling and I pout at her. "Shut up. It's not funny!" I whine. She tries to look hurt but fails miserably as she starts giggling uncontrollably. "Your so mean Y/N!" She laughs. I know. I should really be nicer to people, I'm surprised I actually have friends. "Yeah I know, I'm sorry." Alexis looks at me confused before taking my hand in hers. "I was only joking Y/N." She flashes her amazing smile. Ugh why is she so perfect and why can't I take a joke anymore? God I really hate hospitals. They smell like alcoholic hand sanitizer and its full pf sick people. It reminds me too much of that painful day when I was 4. "Right let's get you home goddess of destruction." Alexis says and I laugh genuinely for once.
"Yeah. I'm pretty tired." I reply. 

😊Time skip😊

"Thanks Alexis. You can stay for a while if you want?" She smiles brightly but replies
"I'd love to but I can't Y/N sorry. Phone me if you need anything tho."
"Will do."
I climb the stairs to my room on my crutches. When I finally get there I collapse on the bed out of fatigue. I put a couple of pillows under my leg to stop it from going purple. After I do that I fall asleep.

Jimin's P.O.V
"Yoongi hyung?" I say shyly.
"Yes?" He states with his smooth but cute voice.
"I feel so useless and like I'm nothing and that no one loves me." I start crying.
"Hey, hey it's ok. You are loved. Jungkook loves you, Tae loves you, Namjoon loves you ,Hobi loves you, Jin loves you and of course I love you."
"Oh hyung. (Cries into yoongi's chest) you guys are so nice you're like my family."
"And your like ours."
I walk back to the living room where Jungkook is.