Part 15

Jungkook's P.O.V
Yoongi just hugged me and was nice to me. Ever since his close friend died he's been really down and angry towards anyone who tried to speak to him. Until today. I think Jimin really helped. I was brought out of my thoughts by Yoongi speaking. "You're my savior, an angel in disguise.God Jungkook you've helped me so much and for that I thank you. You also stuck by me when I was being such a horrible person to you." I feel really happy that I could help him through such a tough time. "You're very welcome Yoongi. I'm glad I helped you. I could never abandon you when you've been having such a hard time. I just wish I could do more for you hyung. I'm so sorry." I'm crying by this point but so is Yoongi. I get up and hug him and we cry together on his bed. We both fall asleep. By morning we are still in each other's arms. Yoongi is spooning me despite me being taller than him. It's very weird but I don't move as to not disturb him. I don't know what kind of mood he's going to be in today. I hear the door open and Jimin's head appears. He giggles slightly at the sight of me and Yoongi tangled together before saying that choreography has been pushed out until this afternoon. By this point Yoongi is awake and laughs with me and Jimin about the situation he walked into but doesn't move to let me out of his grasp, so I just stay in the comfort and warmth of Min Yoongi. 

Jimin's P.O.V
I walk into Yoongi and Jungkook's room to find them tangled together on Yoongi's bed. I giggle but very quietly. Jungkook looks over at me and shakes his head laughing which woke Yoongi up. We all start laughing. I tell them what I was told to tell them and then burst out laughing again. By this point everyone was in the bedroom laughing at what happened during the night between Yoongi and Jungkook. At breakfast everyone was joking about them being gay. Yoongi isn't but I don't know about Jungkook. I look over at him to see hes looking down, avoiding eye contact with everyone. 
"Jungkook?" I ask softly. He looks up at me.

"Y-Yes

"Y-Yes." He says shakily.
"Can I speak to you?" I ask again softly as to not make him to nervous.
"U-um s-sure." He's really nervous. I take him to mine and Tae's room and close the door and sit on the bed. He sits next to me.
"Jungkook are you...." God how do I ask him something like that?
"Am I gay? I don't really know." He states sheepishly.
"How did you know I was going to ask that?" 
"I could tell by how nervous you were." He states simply. "I like your sister but I also like a guy. I'm bisexual. I think." Wow Jungkook just opened up to me. I feel so privileged.
"Who's the guy?" I ask hoping he will tell me. He shakes his head.
"There's no point I'm pretty sure he's straight and if he's bi like me he's more into girls." I look at him already knowing who he's talking about but I pretend not to know.
"How do you know. Have you asked him?" He shakes his head.
"I'm too afraid to." I look at him confused this time genuinely.
"Why?" I ask and he puts his head down ashamed. "I'm not going to judge you. You know that." I say smiling.
"It's Yoongi hyung. And I'm afraid to tell him in case it ruins our friendship which I have just managed to build again." He says bursting into tears.
"Jungkook hyung just tell him I promise you'll feel better and he won't hate you because if he does he'll be getting a stern talking to by Jin hyung and he really doesn't want that." He nods and I open the door and go in search off Yoongi.
"Yoongi hyung? Could you go to my room please? Jungkook wants to talk to you."
"Yeah sure but why in your room. Why not ours?" I sigh.
"Because he wants to talk on mutual ground. I swear to god though if you hate him after what he says I'll get Jin hyung to have a stern chat with you." He looked at me before replying. 
"I could never hate Jungkookie. Ever."

Jungkook's P.O.V
I'm so nervous to tell him how I feel. He's going to hate me. I can feel it, and if he doesn't hate me it's going to be super awkward for us. I hear a soft knock on the door before Yoongi appears in the doorway. My eyes are red and puffy from crying. "Jungkook? Have you been crying?" He asks softly. I nod not daring to look up into his eyes. He sits next to me and places his hand on my leg. The other under my chin and lifts my head up gently. "Why won't you look at me Jungkook?" I ask softly.
"I-I'm n-nervous and embarrassed."
"Why are you nervous and embarrassed Jungkook?" I sigh feeling like I'm going to burst if I don't tell him but I'm afraid of his reaction. 
"I-I'm bisexual." He looks into my eyes and nods.
"I'm listening." He says calmly. I feel like he's judging me.
"I think I'm more into men than women." I say with tears in my eyes. His facial expression changes immediately and he embraces me.
"It's alright Jungkook. I'm not judging you. To be honest I'm the worst person to judge you because I'm bisexual too." He smiles at me. "Now who's the lucky guy?" I look at him confused.
"What do you mean?" He sighs laughing. 
"I mean who do you have a crush on?" My eyes shoot up to his. My face bright red from embarrassment and blushing slightly. There's a knock at the door. It's Tae. Yoongi whispers in my ear. "We can talk about this more later. I promise." He says with a smile and I nod.