"Well, as you can see Ms.Jones is not here because of having her baby. So we a be teaching the class for the next month.... now y'all better ask Shy, I don't go for no bullshit and I don't mind putting my hands on somebody kid." Keisha said as I passed out they bell ringer.

"And I don't mind shooting nobody parent if they got a problem with it." I said as I slapped Shy on the head with the left over papers.

The door busted open to Jarrell. I jumped up from Keisha screaming

"OMG MY BABY," She said jumping on him.

He smacked her ass and I scrunched my face getting a laugh from the class but remembered he gay.

"I missed yo crusty ass," He said hugging her once more.

"I missed beating your ass dude, how you know I was in here?"

"Tre told me, and they finna come in here," Just as he said that walked in the whole crew.

"Hey shy & Niya ," Everybody said.

They waved smiling, "Y'all think y'all cool because y'all know a couple seniors." Tre said rolling his neck

"You gay," Jarrell said

We all laughed uncontrollably as the class looked at us with confusion. "What was so funny about him saying that?," A boy asked

"Because...he the one gay," I said as we all continued to laugh. A couple kids shook their head.

"Y'all done?," Keisha asked. The crew sat in some seats that was empty.

"Yeah."

""Alright so we gone work on polynomials and monomials."

I sat there on my phone bored since we had to be on there for an hour & 30 minutes. Time flew by and I was leaning back in the rolling chair when two legs separated out in front of me. I looked up to see a smirking Keisha.

"Man stop it's kids in here."

"What is you talking about?"

I looked behind her to see the class gone.

"Oh shit," I laughed

"Let's go get something to eat."

Keisha 💋

We decided to eat at hooters since it was right across the street.

"Babygirl go get my wallet." He handed me the keys as I walked out the door to only hearing the sound of my heels clicking and cars honking.

I got the wallet after searching for it for so long to see the waiter already at our table. I rushed to say my order when my whole mood changed.

"Oh hi, you look beautiful... I never got your name," Angel smiled

"Thank you, and Da'Keisha."

"Nice to meet you."

"Yeah sure, did you order?," I asked looking at Dave

He shook his head no. I sat down looking at her and she took out her pad and pen. After we ordered, he wouldn't look at me.

"Why was she over here?"

"She was taking our order but I told her I wasn't ready."