The Wedding *part one*

Hey y'all! I'm finally back! I've missed writing so much! This one is going to be a Lysandra & Aedion one-shot. I hope you enjoy it! Also, i have read KOA in case anyone was wondering and let me just say that book messed me up😭😭! But most all my ships sailed so HELL YEAH! Leave your thoughts of KOA in the comments! Okay enough jabbering, onto the story!
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Aedion's POV

I check myself in the mirror again. Everything has to perfect today.  I finally get to marry the girl of my dreams.  The woman i never thought i'd meet.  The one i never thought i'd be lucky enough to have.  Not while the former King of Adarlan ruled.

I adjust my Terassen green jacket, and walk out of the room.  When i get out Rowan, Fenrys, and Lorcan are all waiting for me with shit eating grins on their faces. 

"Glad to see you're joining the club of married males Aedion." Rowan smirks.  I roll my eyes.  "Looks like Fenrys and Vaughn are the last of us to not be with someone."  Fenrys snorts.  Vaughn is out on his own little vacation and couldn't be here today. 

Lorcan claps me on the shoulder.  "Good luck keeping it together at the alter."  He says before striding down the hall to meet Elide, his wife of five months now.  Their wedding ceremony was a lovely thing.  Small and simple, but festive enough that it just fit the two of them perfectly.

Fenrys follows Lorcan, and then it's just me and Rowan standing in the hallway.  He looks at me for a second before speaking.  "Nervous?"  He asks.  I nod.  "It has to be perfect.  We only get to do this once."

"I know the feeling.  Though Aelin and I didn't get a big wedding, it was still intimate for us."

I consider for a moment.  Maybe Lysandra wouldn't like a big ceremony...

Lysandra's POV

"Damn, I forgot how painful corsets are." I curse under my breath as Aelin finishes tightening my dress corset.  After what seems like forever, i finally get to marry Aedion.

I never thought i would get to meet someone like him.  Someone i loved as much as i loved Wesley.  But Aedion was that man.  Er...male i should say. 

"You're going to look absolutely stunning!"  Aelin says, beaming with excitement.  I take a glance at myself in the full body mirror.  My dress is absolutely beautiful.  Its white with an emerald green strip on the bodice, and a long white train.  The train has a section that splits into the same emerald green on the bodice. 

There is floral print all over the dress.  The bodice is simple and just has the floral pattern on it.  And my shoes are white heels with silver accents on them that make them look like they came from the forest itself.

And then you have my crown.  It was a gift from Aedion the day after he proposed.  A crown almost as lovely as the woman it was made for.  He had told me.  It is beautiful.  It's silver, and is fashioned like small stag horns all around, and in the front a small tear drop emerald is placed.  I cried when he gifted it to me.

It is perhaps the most beautiful thing anyone has ever given me. 

I look to Aelin and smile.  She returns the gesture and then wraps me in a hug.  "You know, i never thought that you and i would ever become family."  She tells me.  I pinch her arm as she lets go and she swats my hand away. 

"And here i was thinking you could be nice for a day." Aelin snorts.  "I'm absolutely lovely all the time, I haven't an idea in the slightest what you're talking about."