The Sister Bond - Full Chapter #4

Start from the beginning

(A/N: Left is Xander and right is Demitrius)

"They're so precious!" Jongin said as he looked at him. "I love their hair."

"They get it from me." Hailey beamed. "Speaking of me, did you get my gift?"

"What gift?" I asked confused.

"Oh! So that's what that is." Junmyeon said as he quickly got off the bed and walked out the room.

"Your birthday gift."

"Oh crap. I forgot me birthday." I facepalmed myself as Jongin and Hailey laughed. "I've been so busy and stressed out."

"Take a break Sky! You deserve to relax too. I knew sending you that stuff was the perfect thing!" She said as handed Demitrius a toy.

"Here you go Sky-Sky." Junmyeon grunted as he places the box on the bed. "What is in here anyway?"

"Bath and self care products."

"Is it Bath and Body Works?" I asked with excitement.

"Japanese Cherry Blossom."

"You are the absolute best Hai!" I squealed as I opened the box. The scent of Japanese cherry blossoms filled the room as we all took a deep breath.

 The scent of Japanese cherry blossoms filled the room as we all took a deep breath

"And just in time before your comeback

"And just in time before your comeback. Please unwind before your perform."

"I will. We actually got finished shooting the MV so this is perfect!" I looked at all the face mask packs and smiled. Face masks are a saving grace! Hailey knows how much I love them.

"Wow! Maybe you should send us some stuff too, Hailey." Jongin said as we laughed.

"I will! Just remind Skyler." Her nose scrunched up as she mean mugged Xander. "You're really going to make me change your diaper right now?"

"Mummy duty awaits you my dear." I laughed.

"Give me five minutes."

"Three."