Lesbian plants

In the corner of her eye, V4Flower saw the girl she had been eyeing for a while now. Their classmates say that this girl is her duplicate. That this girl is truly a pain to distinguish from her aside from the hair length. That they are probably twins separated at birth and that both are of the same entity.

They say if you were to meet one of them you already knew the other.V4Flower knew that VFlower is so much more than that. She doesn't have VFlower's long flowing hair, slight feminine charm, long lashes, breasts slightly larger than her own, and this inexplainable tender warmth under the cold that laces it.

V4Flower's glances turned into a fullblown stare and the sight before her became more enchanting. To V4Flower she was looking at a delicate ethereal goddess who didn't need much words to send her spiralling down into utmost love and devotion for her.

VFlower felt a pair of eyes oggling at her for far longer than necessary and decided to reveal to herself who the culprit was. V4Flower swore she almost felt her eyes fall out of their sockets as soon as she was now face to face with VFlower. Her heart beat so fast it was painful and a tint of red scattered on her cheeks.
"....Are you just going to stare at me?" Asked Vflower.

"I'm sorry...you entice me the way a flower attracts a bee."

"Hmph."

VFlower crossed her arms,
"Nice try with the pun but flattery will get you nowhere. Especially since you are the reason I am never treated as a living, breathing individual."
V4Flower stood up, walked closer, and interlaced her fingers with VFlower. What VFlower said was as excruciating as knives being stabbed repetetively in the area of the heart but that didn't matter. Love made her extremely blind to the option of being driven away.

"Then let me be the one to make you feel special. Let me show you that we are two of a kind when others couldn't."
VFlower's exterior is almost melted  and V4Flower wanted to make sure she defrosts it all the way.

"What the hell are you doin--"

VFlower's eyes were wide, the other girl planted a gentle peck on her lips and she desired more. VFlower didn't know what to do with this warm swelling emotion in her chest  and her instant response was to make it disappear--

"You are the ruler of my heart and I shall treat you as such. You don't have to answer yet but....I will wait for as long as it takes to claim you the way you claimed me."

Wait that actually doesn't sound so bad. She pushed the nagging voice to the back of her head and for once in her life let her heart decide her actions. The small but sweet smile on her face was enough to tell V4Flower her response.