Chapter 22

Chapter 22

“If yo’ ass gon not let me turn my Chris Brown mix on, you can count me out of this party bitch.” I say, and twerk it.

“I’m not, just don’t turn on yo’ ratchet ass hoe, I literally hate that kid.” My thoughts go back to the the first time I twerked to a Chris Brown song, at the age of 4. No bitch messing with my idol. Not even the muffin.

“Why yo’ ass not let me go see a Fault in Our Dick with Zaynante?” 

“Because he wants the $20” He says, and turns on ratchet ass Yellow Day.

“Bitch, I will give you $20, you jealous of him getting my ass huh?” I say and smirk, “Because muffin, all you gotta do is ask for the booty, I only charge a million dollars.” I say and twerk.

“I just don’t like the way Zaynante’s ratchet poop eyes look when you twerk, like he eating chocolate ice cream or something.” he says, his eyes glued to the chocolate bar in my bra.

“No. It is mine bitch.” I begin to laugh. Why does this hoe think everything is his? Like if I were to pull out a balloon he would look like a ratchet pitbull and start barking because he wants. Like why bitch?

Harryliantwan rolls his eyes, because he can’t have my chocolate. He turns the station to a band called ‘Wrong Direction’ singing ‘Better than Hoes’ I love this song, It has a sexy beat, and that Liamenisha reminds me of my little baby Liam. Oh that puppy.

“Can you turn it up, I wanna be a turnip.” I beg.

He turns it down. Bitch. “That music is my shit.” I tell him and he gargles.

“No its not, its ratchet as shit, that Harry guy don’t know shit, he is too kitty like for my ass.” he smiles. He looks ratchet. He reaches one hand up to his forehead, and swipes some sweat off, he smells like onions. 

“Well bitch, I like Wrong Direction, and 5 Seconds of Sex” I finally answer.

“Cause thats all you can get.” he chuckles.

“Bitch, shut the fuck up, don’t mess with my boys, or I will literally cut your dick off and glue it to your forehead for your ratchet ass children too see. And by the way, you smell like a british onion  you dirty hoe.” I defend my two favorite cliques.

“Yea… they are ratchet.” he laughs and I reach across and pull his ear.

“Well bitch. No. Bitch. Bitch. Ugh can’t handle yo’ gay swag.” I say. “Where the hell we going?”

“We are going to one of my twerking zones.”

“Which is twerking where?”

“You know bitch, you like to twerk about everything don’t you?”

“Well bitch, what if you take me to the fucking Mexican boarder, and sell me to some cartels, like bitch…?” 

“Ay, don’t talk about my best friends like that, they just want some muffins sometimes, and if you don’t got any, they kill ya.” He says giggling pointing to the basket of muffins.

“What kind of ratchet sick car is this. I love it.” I say. I need distraction from the thought of this bitch actually baking muffins.

“Its a Ford Beat Up 1801” he says. Obviously this car is older than my ass. He goes on and tells me how this car was apart of the Abe Babe band, and how they rode it around twerking to their favorite Beethoven song. And how Abraham lost his virginity in the back seat. Maybe theres still some living sperm back there.

“Bitch, don’t lie I am a major fan of the Abe Babe band!” I fangirl, and lay in the back seat because why the fuck not.

“We are here, bitch get out me car.” Harryliantwan says, and you know how I do. I twerk out of his ratchet ass swanky car.

Tip #13: Don’t mention Abraham to his biggest man, Tessandra will flip shits.

If y’all wanna follow @lostskittles on instagram, go ahead :)

If you guys want to send letters to me, inbox me. 

I have received some hate upon my use of ‘African American’ races in this fanfiction, I just want to let you know that I live in a horrible part of Texas, and I am just writing on what I live around. If  this story offends any of you, please do not bash on me, I am just trying to mix up a fun and entertaining book. This is NOT entirely on one race. If you might have not noticed, theres a hint of a white girl, and hint of a brown girl, hint of hispanic decent, in this fanfiction. It is suppose to be relatable and funny. 

I am sorry if I am offending any of you, All rights to Anna

Follow dah twitter becuz you know ily @ghettoafter

GhettoAfter

P.O Box 298

Freer TX, 78357

Sorry guys for the really late ass update, my school be going cray, and me birthday is Tuesday )):