Chapter 10

Chapter 10

It is finally that time of the week, Friday, yas. Feeling so fierce, that I lived through a week of this shit. I plan on taking time partying. I start twerking my ass too the coffee shop, and notice the pink headed twig bitch.

“Tessandra right?” The hoes voice says behind my big booty. I turn around and give her a fierce look. Molisha Mcbutter, I heard Stepheniqua call her.

“No shit bitch, you probably don’t remember shit, because of my shovel.” I answer.

“Are you twerking yo’ ass to the party tonight?” She ask. 

“No shit, I love parties, yo’ ass better not mess with my ass, or I will get the shovel.” I see her tiny ass fingers on her hips. Does she want me to have a twerk off with her?

“Oh Zaynante won’t be coming then” she says frightened. Why is that Zaynante shit scared of me, like I am sorry I said some shit, but like calm yo’ tits. 

The rest of the day is boring like the parties I go to. Liam and I make a mix tape, with my favorite songs, and his favorite songs, he calls them acowtic or some shit like that. 

“I am leaving about thirty minutes into class today, I am flying home for the weekend.” he tells me. No one asked Liam, why you telling me Li Li.

“Thats cool, now do my homework.” I tell him.

As promised, Liam tries to twerk his way to the airport, and I am aware that Harryliantwan is sitting next to my ass. In college, yo’ ass can sit next to whoever it wants to. Harryliantwan has always been sitting next to my ass, maybe he likes the smell, or something.

“We will begin our week long discussion of Jane Austen’s, Pride and Prejudice starting tomorrow” Professor Hilltardo screams. I flick him off, because I wanted to have a talk about, ‘The Bad Girls Club,’ but I guess we gotta do this shit.

“Let me guess, you love Mr. Darcy,” Harryliantwan says.

“Who the fuck is Mr. Darcy, twig bitch, who yo’ ass talking about.” I slap him across the face.

“Oh my god, yo’ ass is so stupid.” he laughs. 

“I am sure yo’ ass is much stupider than my ass, I would’ve banged myself by now.” I say.

“I will see yo’ ass around Theresandra.” Harryliantwan says and dissapears.

Before I can twerk my way to my dorm, my phone rings, and its that stupid Nowaquah. 

“Hey bae, I was going to text yo’ ass, but I figured I might as well call to hear yo’ sweet voice.” Nowaquah says.

“Well bitch, I was kinda in the middle of something. What the fuck you want?” I speak my mind.

“Aye, listen up ya’ hoe, just chill, when you gonna show me how fine you look.” Noawaqua shouts over the phone. I am so ready to make this bitch cry, like I do not wanna be with this hoe anymore. So I hang up the phone, and walk my way to the dorm, like a chicken. 

When I get back to the dorms. Stepheniqua is getting ready for the party, and I tell her to take off the dress because it looks like garbage. And she cries once again. Everyone here is a bitch, except Li LI, he cool. I lay on my bed, and eat my fried chicken, it was really good. 

I get up and start to get ready, and I gotta admit, I am so looking fiercer than ever, like damn, I am going to get laid tonight. Stepheniqua will too. Mitt Romney not her bae anymore, now Obama’s gonna wanna be. I twerk my way to the mirror, and start yodeling while applying mascara, cause whats not better to do than use that open mouth of yours. I chicken dance out of the bathroom, and twirl around for Stepheniqua, and she is drooling, someone may be hungry.

“Molisha is picking us up instead of Sha’Niall, she just text so she will twerking her way up any minute.”

“That bitch don’t like me, cause I hit her in the head with a shovel.” I say, “And I am not afraid to do it again.”

“She does, she just likes to get her head banged, so your like her best friend.” she says, and smiles. Don’t smile after you eat some baked beans, honey her teeth were covered with shells. it was disgusting, so I barfed. “She will be occupied tonight though.”

“By Harryliantwan, huh? They booty poppin’ each others ass wholes.” I ask. 

“No by Zaynante” I laugh because that hoe would probably cry from Molisha telling him to ‘fuck him harder,’ because he would think it was a insult of him going to slow.

The party tonight is the same as last week, at least 50 people, not drunk people everywhere. Why didn’t I just throw my own party? Molisha disappears as soon we get there, she really wanna get Zaynante on her ass. I end up sitting on a couch, my booty feels like it is in jail. 

“You look… different.” Harryliantwan says as I stand up. His seaweed eyes check my fine ass out. I twerk a little to make his experience better.. 

A few hours later, Stepheniqua is still fully sober, well everyone is sober again. “Lets play truth or dare” Zaynante says, and their small group of sober friends gather around the couch. Molisha passes the clear bottle of alcohol to me, and I take a big ole’ swing, cause it is amazing. Harryliantwan covers his entire red cup, and he slurps it down, finally bitch get drunk!

They all agree to play this child ass ratchet game. Another sober looking girl joins the game, making it Harrliantwan, Zaynante, Sha’niall’s roommate Tri’shae Molisha, Stepheniqua, and the new bitch girl. “Yo’ should play Tessandra.” Molisha says.

“Well no shit, bitch I was gonna play.” I tell her and threaten her with my cute shovel.

The first few truths and dares include Zaynante being dared to chug an entire beer can, simple. Molisha being dared to flash their group her bra. easy, and Stepheniqua got her nipples pierced, and I been wanting that.

“Truth or dare Theresandra? Sha’Niall ask.

“Truth?” I shout. Harryliantwan laughs, probably got a 9 on flappy dick, congrats hoe. I ignore him and Sha’niall rubs his hand together.

“Have you ever had fried chicken, cold?” Sha’niall ask, and I chock on my own breath. That is literally the saddest question ever. What child has to go through that pain.

I am sorry if I am offending any of you, All rights to Anna

Follow dah twitter becuz you know ily @ghettoafter