BF 16

"Princess" Hong Xi wake Fei Hong up.

"Where are we now?"

"We are at Dang City, it's already morning. What do you want for breakfast?" Hong Xi said.

"Lobsters" Mu Fei Hong slightly drolled while thinking those fat juicy lobsters.

"Lobsters are not allowed" Shu Xiao strictly said.

"And why not?" Mu Fei Hong slightly raised her eyebrow.

"You're allergic on it"

"Did, I?" When? Mu Fei Hong thought about it. The past Mu Fei Hong is allergic to it...how awful. She and the past Mu Fei Hong are different. "How did you know?"

Shu Xiao just rolled his eyes and walk away...how could he tell that Tianxiong told him all the do and don'ts about Mu Fei Hong and it's annoying.

_____***

MU MANOR

"Madam Mu, Master Mu, Prince Sheng Tianxiong is here to ask for your audience." The servant said. Both husband and wife looked each other wondering what happened. Today is the 3rd day of their daughter being married and should visit their parents. But they did not receive any pieces of information from their daughter, surprised that only Tianxiong came here without his wife.

"Greetings your highness" the wife and husband bowed.

"Mother-in-law, father-in-law, you don't have to bow in front of this prince. Both of you are my wife's parents and also now part of the family. Being called with too much formality make me feel distanced, I want mother-in-law and father-in-law to call me by my name." If Mu Fei Hong will be here and heard his words, she will directly vomit blood because of Tianxiong's shameless words.

The Mu husband and wife felt slightly awkward, they did not imagine the playful Prince Tianxiong is gentle and doting to her wife to this extent that he also favors her parents.

They were now calm and glad that their daughter was married to a good man and dote her.

"Tianxiong, this mother would ask where my daughter is?" Mu wife was courageous to accept his request. Mu husband pinches her wife but she just ignores him.

"Mother-in-law, that's the reason why I came here. I'm sorry to disappoint you for not bringing Fei er, she's at the Shengfu now, quietly sick and can't come here. She relied on a message to her parents and I want to send it personally to you." Mu wife's anxious face was displayed. Her daughter got sick which she doesn't know and can't even visit her.

"Mother-in-law, don't worry too much. Fei er said that she promise to visit you when her body is well. She doesn't want you to be sad, so she send some gifts that she made." er, the past Mu Fei Hong made it but unfortunately, she left it undone. An old rose-colored blanket can be seen. Embroidered with golden flowers and a dragon.

Mu wife can't help herself to tear up. This is the first gift that her daughter gave to them. At the side of the dragon, there was an embroidered name and that was her parent's name.

"Thank you"

"Mother, father this son-in-law won't take long. And please, don't be sad mother, Fei er will be angry at me. Take care of your health so you can play with your grandson soon"

Mu husband became speechless while Mu wife laughed lightly. "Then, we'll be expecting some great news"

"Be careful to those around you"

Tianxiong did not explain anything. Mu husband and wife both frowned, Tianxiong reminded them to be careful but whom? Clearly, that person involved in harming their daughter. Mu husband did not delay things and take Tianxiong reminder as a serious matter.

"Dao Dao, investigate what happened to my daughter and everything in this household"

........

Tianxiong smiled unconsciously while walking to the front gate. He already senses that someone was watching him and just ignore her. Just wait and watch on what she's going to do.

"Ouch," a soft and attractive voice can be heard.

Tianxiong looked at that person who bumps into him emotionless. He already guessed that she is Fei er's cousin. Tianxiong eyes become colder and everyone around him can feel his desire to kill except Mu Xi Tian.

Mu Xi Tian did not get up and look into Tianxiong with a pitiful appearance, waiting for his hand to be offered.

The guards around Tianxiong looked at her weirdly, this lady seems to be eyeing on their Wangye. Unfortunately, their Wangye is madly in love with their wangfie. Everyone in the Shengfu knows that fact.