BF 1

She was busy typing on her laptop while waiting for her flight. She frowned and keep sighing. The deadline for her presentation will be next week but her supply was on delay.

This is the final boarding call for passengers Erin and Fred Collins booked on flight 372A to Europe. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately. This is the final boarding call for Erin and Fred Collins. Thank you.

"Oh, time is up" she keeps her things and hurriedly runs up to the plane. She slightly sighs again and massages her forehead. The plane starts to take off but her heart suddenly gets heavy. Her eyes were getting blurry like she was pulled unto darkness. The person beside her suddenly asked if she was okay. She nodded and told him that she was just sleepy. She closes her eyes, her mind was unclear.

"What's wrong with me?" She murmurs. I was just alright when I was outside the plane.

She felt something trembled. Then, notice the people were on panic. The plane was falling fast until darkness completely swallowed her.

She woke up because of the noises outside. Did I survive? That was the first thing she though. Her eyes were still blurry and can't see. She closes it once again and calms her state of mind. She opened her eyes and fell on the bed.

"Where am I?"

"What kind of place is this?"

She examined her surrounding. There were antique and golden pieces of stuff. The room was too spacious and her bed...."Is this made of real gold?" She curiously examined if this stuffs were real and it is! How rich! She was so excited until her head ached.

"Ahh!" She sits on the ground and squeezing her head. Unknown memories rush through her head. She didn't know if this were true or currently I'm on a state of dream.

"Princess!!" A young maid rushed came through the door. She was worried and her tears keep flowing.

"I'm alright, Hong Xu" I smiled at her and wipe her tears.

"Princess Fei Hong, please don't scare me like that again. I can't even sleep after you fainted yesterday"

"I'm just tired, can you leave first? I need to be alone" I smiled at her again. Ohh~~ her face was so sweet, I want to kiss it.

"Tell me if you need something, Princess" her eyes was still worried but she obediently leaves.

I don't know where to start... I really don't believe in reincarnation but today I've experienced it °.° I read a lot of romance novel like this ... yeah, I may be a serious businesswoman but I'm still a girl -.- and I loved romance novel. In my past life, when I got free time I usually play computer games, watch anime and Korean dramas or any Asian drama. I know, I'm this old but still doing teenage stuff >.< I don't care what people think of me, I have a successful career, a loving family.....I missed them. I hope they were alright even if I died.

I remember my mother keeps nagging me to invite my boyfriend but I didn't. My father always giving me a harsh lesson on martial arts and my beloved grandmother who loved singing Chinese songs and also teach me playing erhu and a guzheng. I have a hard time doing those than fighting with my father.

Tears flow both of my cheeks, quietly sobbing so outside can't notice. I hope they won't cry, I don't want them to be sad. Harvey...his my boyfriend for 3 years. I don't know if he loves me, he didn't even say 'I love you' to me. Yeah! for 3 whole years, he didn't mention that simple word. That is the reason why I did not want him to introduce to my parents.

Now, I don't know where I am but I need to continue this life of her. From the novels that I read, They will be transmigrated into a dead body, did she died? But the maid said earlier that she just fainted.

I've noticed that this room was too spacious but full of flowers. Were this princess so much in love with flowers?. I walk towards it and smelled the soft fragrance in it.

Foxglove?

Why is it here?

This may be an alluring flower but quite poisonous if you inhale a lot of it.

"Hong Xu!!"

"Princess?"

"Get this flowers out, further away. Don't let anyone know this" I frowned as she collects all the flowers and leaves.