23: Boys Under Disguise

J.JK

As soon as we got in the club I felt the loud music cause a throbbing in my ears. The bass of the music was making my heart beat so fast and the music itself was tailored to make anyone in the club want to dance.

ONYX was no joke.

This is my first time in a club and all I can say is that the good vibes are infectious. It was like a virus that spread around in every beat. Not everyone may be adamant in dancing but any spectator would at least be bopping their head or stomping their foot to the beat.

People drank alcohol like it was their lifeline. By the looks of it, it alcohol was like IV drip in here.

The place was electric. Everyone just feeding off of each other's smiles and seductive swaying of the hips. People danced like no one was watching but of course people were watching.  A cesspool of lust would be the most accurate description of clubs.

Clearly anyone who goes here just wants to let loose all their frustrations either in the form of getting drunk, sexy dancing to the music, or taking things to the next level in the bedroom after clubbing.

Yet that didn't faze me. I was here for only one reason and it is to gather evidence on the negligence of the current CEO of Kyong Laboratories.

My eyes flitted from every corner of the club and eventually landed on the dance floor. Sweaty bodies dancing and grinding against each other while surrounded by dry-ice smoke that swirled around them in arrays of blue. The floor itself was glowing. All these famous people and celebrities on that dance floor looked like they were dancing on the Northern Lights.

I would be lying if I said it wasn't a fascinating sight to see all these famous and rich people flocked together and interacting like any normal clubgoer.

Yet I was more fixated on one particular person on the dance floor and it was the infamous head of the Kyong Laboratories.

To say I was disgusted by her behavior was an understatement.

I watched as she sensually swayed her hips while she danced with men that looked too young for her age.

How dare she?! I can't believe Ahjussi used to be married to this woman.

How she handled his death is insulting, what would he think if he saw his wife just abusing his daughter.....their daughter as a matter of fact.

I quickly took out my phone and snapped a picture of her dancing while clumsily holding a martini glass above her head. I deeply sighed.

This isn't enough, I need to get a voice recording of her somehow admitting that she's been neglecting her job.

It can't be me because she'll recognize me and it can't be Yoongi either because he's one favor away from murdering me.

I looked at the rest of the guys who were just patiently waiting for Yoongi's return.

I cleared my throat and said, "We need a voice recording of her admitting to be negligent."

"Right of course, we'll just wait for you here Jungkook," Namjoon said but I shook my head and said, "It can't be me because she'll recognize me, it has to be one of you."