19: Electric

K.H

And so it began. The never ending yet only passing thought of Jungkook.

Jimin's words were stuck in my head. I'm in the middle of a virology class not realizing I was spacing out until our professor said out loud, "Has everyone found their partners?"

I panicked. I wasn't even sure what project we were doing but what's important right now is that I needed to find a partner.

I frantically looked around hoping I could be paired with Jimin only for me to see him already paired with some random guy.

I deeply sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

You need to stop spacing out Haewon because you're trying to graduate top of the class here.

I looked around the class hoping there was some random student who didn't have a partner.

Yet, they all had a partner.

Right, I'm gonna have to do this alone then. That doesn't seem so bad......I might have to ask Jimin later about what this project is all about.

I was ready to just walk over to Jimin and ask him what this project is all about when suddenly a frantic looking student rushed into class saying, "PROFESSOR LEE I'M so SORRY I'm late! I overslept I'm so sorry!"

He deeply bowed in front of the professor and said, "I promise it won't happen again!"

The professor then replied, "That's alright, you actually arrived just in time Mr. Jeon, it seems like Ms. Kyong was too busy day dreaming so she couldn't find a partner."

I laughed nervously at the clear attack my professor made at me. He glared making the male student look in my direction.

Wait......

when he meant......Mr. Jeon

he meant..........

JEON JUNGKOOK!

UGHhhhhhh for heaven's sake, can this stupid world just give me a break!

I deeply sighed as the professor beckoned me over while Jungkook looked just as irritated as I was.

The professor cleared his throat then said, "Now, I have asked the class to go into pairs and as a pair pick from the topics I have provided on which topic they would like to conduct a research on, there's only one topic left so I'm assigning it to both of you and that is Cancer and Genetic Diseases."

Dammit, I really shouldn't have been spacing out during class, research on this topic is tough!

F**************KKK!

The professor then continued to say, "I am aware this topic is difficult but even if you Ms. Kyong were daydreaming not too long ago, and you Mr. Jeon were late! I'm afraid I can't deny the fact that you two are exceptional students and both of you are at the top of the class so I'm expecting excellent work from you."

The professor then gestured for us to go to the seats where we wish to talk about our research so I threw away my pride and asked Jungkook, "Where do you want to sit?"