Nerves - Full Chapter #5

Start from the beginning

"I feel betrayed." He said as everyone laughed. I was trying to keep myself from crying, but it was too late.

"Aww, don't cry." Luhan said as he hugged me. I hugged him back as everyone cheered.

"This was so unexpected." I said as I wiped my face. "Before I joined EXO, I was a big fan of EXO-M."

"Aww! She loved us!" Tao said as I laughed. "But that's crazy. How you were a fan then you became a member."

"Yeah. It's so cool!" Luhan said. "And your outfit is crazy."

"Thank you!" I said as I looked down at it

"Thank you!" I said as I looked down at it. I just hope the skirt isn't too short.

"You really do look amazing." Kris said as everyone agreed. "Are you nervous? Excited?"

"I'm more nervous than anything. I mean, we're in China right now. Getting ready to perform in front of Chinese EXO-L. While also debuting in China. I'm terrified."

"Don't fret over that. They will love you Skyler." Luhan said.

"Yeah. Everyone has been waiting for EXO-M to comeback." Kris assured. "You and the boys are going to kill it."

"Skyler, do you have- Oh my God!"

"Jongdae!" Luhan yelled as he ran to the other, instantly hugging him. "You haven't changed a bit!"

"Luhan!" Jongdae yelled. He then looked at Tao and pointed to him. Kris stood next to me, just as confused. The three of them started dancing for no reason.

After they finished, they looked at each other and laughed

After they finished, they looked at each other and laughed. Then they gave each other a group hug.

"Jongdae-"

"Shh! Don't ruin the moment." He interrupted as they kept hugging. After about 25 seconds, they pulled away from each other.

"Anyway, do you have the pain pills? I have the biggest migraine. Yixing and Minseok won't shut up about their excitement." He whined as I shook my head at his behavior.

"Look in the small black and silver bag." I said as he walked to it. "And tell Minseok and Yixing to keep it quiet in there."

"Speaking of Yixing," Kris interrupted. "Have you talked to him?"

"About her being jealous of that girl from the "Let's Shut Up and Dance" MV-"

"I was not jealous, Jongdae!"

"Whatever." He laughed as he grabbed the bottle of pills. "I will bring these back. Maybe. Gentlemen, it was nice seeing you after so long."

"Likewise." Kris, Luhan, and Tao replied simultaneously as Jongdae walked out the room.

"I assumed that you did not talk to him about the real situation. And my assumption is correct." Kris sighed.

"I will soon."

"How soon?" Tao asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"After the showcase." I said as everyone "ooh"-ed at my response. "Unless you all are going to help me calm down, don't say anything else. You just made me even more nervous. And I already have too much on my mind."

"The staff knows about the situation too?" Tao said with sadness. "I'm always the last to find out stuff!"

"I'm sorry Tao. But if it makes you feel better, you were my EXO-M bias." I said as I Luhan and Kris yelled out in disbelief, causing the staff to laugh.

"I feel way better know." Tao said as the door opened. "But I still need to know everything though." He sat down in an empty chair next to me as Luhan stood next to him. I sighed and recited the story from memory for the umpteenth time in two weeks.

"Wow. That is insane. And I didn't even know everything." Luhan said as Tao nodded in agreement. "And you said you made a decision?"

"Yeah. I'm waiting until after the showcase to talk to him about it."

"I hope everything goes well for you sweetheart." Tao says as I smile at him.

"Thanks. I hope so too."

"Skyler, you have 15 minutes." Yixing said as he poked his head through the cracked door.

"I LOVE YOU SKYLER! SKYLER FIGHTING!" Minseok yelled as everyone laughed.

"I love you too Minseok! And I'll be out in 10." I said as Yixing nodded. 

"You look great, by the way." He smiled as he looked at me. "I'll see you in a few minutes." The door closed as I sighed.

"Jesus." I said as I shook my head and closed my eyes. "Please keep me from passing out in front of these people."

"Hey Skyler. You want to learn something I taught myself to do?" Luhan said as I opened my eyes. He stood behind and placed both of his hands on his shoulders. "Pretend that you're in a room by yourself."

"Does that really work?"

"Yeah. Instead of being in front of 500 or more people, I'm in front of my body mirror." He smiled. "It will work. And if you're nervous, just look at me. I will be in the front row with Tao and Kris."

"We'll be cheering for you." Tao said with a grin.

"Thanks guys." I said with a smile as a staff retouched my makeup.

"It's no problem. Now go out there and kill it!" Kris said everyone cheered. "Tove fighting!"

"Tove fighting!" Everyone else cheered as I stood up out the chair. I took in a deep breath and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Skyler, don't stress yourself out over this performance. You will be great." Kris said as he stood behind me. "Don't put yourself under unnecessary pressure."

"I'm trying." I said as I took another deep breath. Tao frowned slightly and stood next to Kris.

"Who's the baddest bitch in the game?" Tao asked. I looked at him and started laughing.

"What?"

"Who is the baddest bitch in the game?" Oh. He was serious.

"I am, I guess."

"You guess?! No." He said as stood in front of me. "You are the baddest bitch. And you're gonna go out there and kill it." He finished as I nodded.

"Now. Who's the baddest bitch."

"I am."

"Why?" He said louder as he backed up.

"Because I'm Tove. The one and only girl in EXO-M!" I said as I got louder.

"Why?"

"Because I'm the baddest bitch out!"

"And what are you going to do!"

"I'm going to kill it!" I screamed as I turned to the door. "Let's get into some gangsta shit!" I yelled as everyone cheered and followed me out the door.

Watch out China!

I'm coming to destroy!