Lee Soo Man, the sugar daddy?

Start from the beginning

I turn to the referee and give him a look before remembering I had to cross-dress to where I am at now. No girl ever makes a profit in underground fighting. They'd rather have us be prostitutes or some sexist shit. Suddenly the bell rings and the fight begins I'm already at a disadvantage as I feel R/n's fist pummel my stomach. 'Shit!' My stomach feels like it's been turned upside down and spun around.

"What's wrong Y/n? That's all you got?" R/n taunts me.

I hate being taunted.

Suddenly I no longer feel the adrenaline flowing through my body, just rage.

Suddenly the pain is no longer there, only red.

"You'll regret ever coming out of your mom's vagina R/n," I mutter darkly.

Before R/n can reply my fist makes contact with her stomach, I think there was a crack, but I could care less, I only want her on the floor begging for mercy. But she doesn't seem to back down either. She fights through the pain as well. Pummeling me as I pummel her. Your fighting styles are ruthless, but master always said, 'never back down from a fight, and don't stop till someone is on the floor crying.' Both of you have lived by that, and I didn't realize how broken we both are until one last punch leaves both of you on the floor.

I can hear the crowd yell to get up, not because they care about us, only because the money they bet on R/n and I would go to waste if we both blacked out. But it was already too late.

-- 30 minutes after the match --

'Ahhh, fuck!' I groan as I try to sit up, but everything feels broken. 'Shit, I'm pretty sure something's broken!' I say to myself, and next to me, I hear another groan. 'What the hell?' I think to myself, which is something I've been doing a lot lately, 'oh it better not be who I think it is', but it's too good to be true. Right next to me is nonother than R/n groaning in full glory. I smile to myself as I feel achieved for inflicting the same amount of pain to her as she did to me.

"What the he-- What are you doing in here Y/n!" R/n growls, I only glare at her. "How the hell am I supposed to know dumbass!" I say, "I just woke up in here. I guess we blacked out or something, and they were too lazy to bring us back to our respective rooms." I sigh, as she groans, "Just get out of my room!" she rushes to her feet trying to pull me up with her.

"What the hell are you hiding R/n?" I ask, "Nothing I just don't feel comfortable with you contaminating my space with your homelessness." she replies

"Homelessness isn't a word, and from what I remember you are just as homeless as me, idiot." I snap, and she only smirks "Well I guess you could say I have found some housing. A couple of roommates to be exact."

What the hell! Just a few weeks ago we were fighting for the same fucking bench! Now she's found a place to live!

"Yes, I know it's shocking for hobo's like you." she bragged

This dumb bitch! It was as if she read my mind! Agh, I can't believe this!

"Oh, really R/n? You found a place to stay. You act as if I care. Why are you even bragging it's probably a run down piece of shit like you." I smiled, "Why you!" she growled ready to pull my hair before someone walked through the door.

An older man in a suit probably in his fifties -- early sixties. "R/n! Good job out there you weren't lying about being good!" He praised her, and suddenly it all clicked in my head.

SHE HAD A FUCKING SUGAR DADDY!

"Bitch I am disgusted! Why would you brag about having... having... THAT!" I yell whilst point at the very confused old man, "Geez R/n I know times are tough, but GOD DAMN you still gotta have some standards." shaking my head in disappointment. R/n gives me a look that could kill in an instant, "You fucking idiot! I don't have a sugar daddy! I have a penis! Why would I want a sugar daddy? This is the CEO of the company I'm under!" R/n explains

My brain starts going through some heavy calculating. What the hell! R/n is cross-dressing in her normal life as well as her underground life too! 'I know times are tough, but damn sis you could've been a stripper. You got the body.' I think to myself. "Oh... Um... Wow..." I try to formulate a sentence, but nothing will come out.

"R/n isn't this the guy you fought against?" R/n's CEO man asked, and she only nodded, "Yeah boss this is my rival Y/n." He only nods before saying something that will forever change my life.

"Well R/n, you and Y/n get along so well for rivals. Don't you think he would be a nice addition to the SMTown?" he asked with a smile. Both of us try to process what he has said, and we both start thinking the same thing.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

읽어 주셔서 감사합니다