Gossip Girl

He moved back slightly holding his hand up making me halt in my tracks. I really don't want to make this story a tragic sob fest because my life has always been shit and I see no point in pitying myself now, but I swear I felt my heart break.

Alec has been there for me since my first night in the institute. Jace had shown me around that entire day and had stuck by my side trying to show me everything in the institute. It was at night however when Maryse forced Jace to leave me alone that Alec walked past my room, only to hear me sobbing. As you know most normal people do after they hear their parents get massacred defenselessly behind their bedroom door and not being able to do anything to help. He opened the door and didn't bother making me talk about it he just hugged me and told me I had to be strong, and make my parents proud. After, that I latched myself onto Alec like a freaking barnacle, and he was and always will be my idol. He has been this family's rock ever since I can remember without ever complaining.

He has without a doubt sacrificed everything he's had to to help our family, and we've all screwed him over in one way or another. Maryse and Robert by making scared to even show his emotions because that's a sign of weakness. Isabelle by dragging him into trouble along with herself at every chance she gets. Jace making him feel like he is never good enough. Now me, I got him where it hurts the most, by kissing the only person he has ever loved.

"Should we help him?" Simon broke through all of our shocked states of what had just happened.

It took me a second to realize what he was talking about, or more like who before Carrot Head answered. She looked like she was in as much agony as I did, but I'm guessing it's only because she saw her prince charming kiss someone else. Ha, she should get used to it god knows Jace is a little hoe. "No let's just go." She answered quickly beginning to walk away, with Jace and everyone else following behind her.

"Are you kidding? We can't just leave him, god what a good friend you are." I scoffed leaning against the crates to keep myself standing up right.

"Jessie get behind me now." Isabelle told me sternly cutting me off from my criticizing. Damn it, that's my favorite pass time. I did as told thinking she was mad at me and just wanted me to be quiet. However, once I shut my trap I realized what she meant.  There was a low growling sound coming from the darkness and all of a sudden at least twelve pairs of glowing eyes stared menacingly at us. We're dead, we're so dead.

"We're surrounded." Alec stated as he and Jace formed a triangle around Carrot, Simon, and I. Great, now I'm as defenseless as a mundane. Now I'm not even like Jasper, I'm like Bella!

"Carrot, give me your blade." I whispered to her lowly.

"What? Why?"

"Even half dead, I'm still more of an asset to fight than you."

"You can hardly stand." She scoffed back but handed me her blade regardless. I whispered it's name and felt some grit come back to my body just by watching it glow.

"Everyone get back that's the alpha leader!" Jace warned pushing Carrot even more behind him. I shifted closer to Simon, sure I don't have any energy but I can still swing a sword to save a mundane.

"God bless you parabatis." Simon told me in relief.

"Clam down pope Francis."

"Jessie not the time."

"Righ-"

"Jace behind!" Carrot yelled, Jace and Izzy swiftly turned to look at a huge salt and pepper colored wolf that leaped above us meeting the alpha midair, his teeth clenching around it's neck as it brought the Alpha to the ground. Hell yeah, come on buddy get him!

A series of whimpers and cries came as the two wolves fought knocking hard against the crates. "He's challenging the Alpha." Alec informed.

"He's helping us!" Carrot yelled, and I couldn't tell if she happy, worried, or just using her usual elfish sherik.

"Or cutting in line to kill us." Simon suggested. I mean do you blame him? We're like the supernatural equivalent to gossip girl at this point. I would kill us too.

There was one last horrible cry that pierced through the air, and the fight was over. In the place of the intimidating alpha laid a motionless white wanna be cop. Yeah, that's what you get for kidnapping me mother chucker. From the shadows came the wolf that had challenged him, and then he transformed into Luke. The half dead man we were debating on leaving. "Bet your glad we didn't leave him for dead now."

All the wolves changed back to their human form and bowed. Luke nodded at them, and exchanged dialogue with Clary while Jace was being an overprotective little poop towards her before Luke crumbled to the ground. Simon and Carrot ran to keep him up and Alec stopped Jace.

"We need to get Clary back to the institute, and stay out of downworlder business." Mmhmm, like Magnus the flirt.

"Why don't you stay out of it .I'm going to help Clary." I rolled my eyes, of course he is. I get where he's coming from we should help Luke and make sure our alliances with the werewolves stay civil but that's no way to talk to a parabati.

"We have to report to our mother." Alec insisted keeping his calm. Yet, this time it was not like their usual arguments, Alec looked scared and it pained me to see him look at his own parabati that way.

"You and Isabelle can do that. We'll be fine on our own." Alec stood there shellshocked while Jace took Carrot Head's arm looking deep into her eyes. "His wounds are deep. Only a warlock's magic can heal them.

"We need to get him to Magnus." Carrot Head all but moaned out, and I swear I would have puked if it wasn't for the fact that I have not eaten anything all day. My gag reflex kicked in though.

"Hey that's exactly what we're gonna do." He told her caressing her cheek. I can literally hear Carrot's ovaries exploding.

"Hey we gotta go." Simon interrupted them trying to keep Luke's body up. All hail Saint Simon from saving us from anymore eye sex.

"We've got to get him to his car."

"Here I'll drive since I'm the only one with a mundane license." Simon told them hurrying ahead.

"Mine, let's go." Jace told me as he and Carrot dragged Luke away.

I turned look at Izzy who stood besides her brother not knowing what to do, and then back to Jace who was waiting for me. I swallowed hard before turning to look at Izzy again briefly.  

"No, Jace I'm staying with my parabati. And you should too."

.

This chapter sucked