Chapter 3

*Jace POV*

As Jace dashed into the forest, she was trying to avoid the numerous attempts of tobi trying to capture her.

She looked behind her to see tobi giggling like crazy, and when she turned back around a Branch smacked her face which ended up ass slamming into the ground.

"mY lEgS!" Jace says when she made contact with the ground. Then in that moment the wind was smacked out of her lungs. "PLEH! My ribbsssss!" She said as she saw tobi on top of her torso, using his weight to hold her down.

"Tobi found a girl, Tobi caught the girl". Tobi says excited and proud of himself. Deidara eventually caught up to the man child.

"What is it un?" Deidara looks over tobis shoulder and ended up seeing me in my state and form.

"Tobi caught her, senpai I caught her!".
Tobi yelled in his childish voice.
"Shut up!" Deidara tells at tobi in a pissed off tone.

"Well... This is heaven and hell ...."Jace says as she started to drool again and her mind wandered off into nasty thoughts.

"Can you perhaps get OFF ME.... I cAnT bReaThe! I need my OxYgeN!" Jace stated as she was then making dying noises.

"Tobi is sorry, Tobi is a good boy." Tobi gets off of me, which allows me to take a deep breathe of air. Though Tobi was still holding onto me, not wanting me to get away. Jace started wheezing as hard as she could trying to make it seem she was dying.

Deidara was starting to get annoyed at her actions so he smacked the back of her head really hard to get her to stop.

His action surprised Jace slightly but she had to figure her situation first. "Soooo.... may I be released?" Jace said trying to give out her puppy eyes.

"Not just yet un, what were you doing out here yeah?" Deidara said still pissed off from earlier.

"Well ummm....."

"Quick think Jace think! What would be a good excuse I don't think oh I just woke up here and started walking is good enough. Ah yes I shall say I am a simple traveler".

"I am just a simple traveler and nothing more." Jace replied to deidara's question trying not to seem as if she's lying by trying to conceal her facial expressions.

"Then why were you hiding then yeah?"
Jace starts to panic in her mind "SHIT SHIT SHITTT..... MY ASS IS GONNA BE RIPPEDDDD....what do I do? Uhhh uhhh."

"Hiding... psh... what ever do you mean?"
Tobi is just picking up the flowers that was right next to jace's feet and smelling them at this rate.

"Tobi thinks senpai should take the girl with us". Tobi stated all happy and giggly.

My face just shattered, never in my life would I expect tobi say that... it's official...I'm screwed here!

Tobi then grabs the side of my arm and starts dragging me while singing.

"HEY! I have a right to have a say in this... and I say I don't wanna go! I wanna continue my travels." I yell frustrated hoping at some sliver they would let me go.

"Tobi wants the girl to come with tobi!"
Deidara then speaks up " We can't she isn't even a member!"

"Tobi doesn't care tobi wants the girl to be with us!" "No UN!" Deidara practically half yells.
"Tobi wants what tobi wants and tobi wants the girl to come with us to the base".

" you know what have her! Un I swear your annoying".
"Yay! Tobi gets to keep the girl!".

I swear drop
"Seriously they just kept arguing until tobi had it... oh hell no I will not go! I wanna meet naruto first!"

I elbowed tobi in the gut allowing him to let go of me, so I run the other direction in zigzag. There was then tiny explosions after me.

"HOLY SHIT!"
I yelled as one exploded off at my feet. Then a big clay spider got ahold of my arm then exploded like a piece of dynamite. "MY TIP." I said as I was falling to the ground and closed my eyes.