gross

i can't believe i'm here, in the back of ashlyn and ali's car with a fractured left ankle and tears in my eyes, following the rest of our team's bus to the airport from Stade Océane. i thought i would be playing with my girls in the world cup. funny how your dreams can be shattered in just ninety minutes. well, twenty, if you only count the amount i played. and it sucks i couldn't have my girlfriend with me because "wE aLrEAdy hAve ToO MaNY plAyErs OfF tHe bUs." blah blah blah. shut up jill.

why am i so cranky?? ugh.

when we arrived at the airport, ashlyn went to get our bags, while kriegs came and helped me out the car. as she gave me my crutches, the team bus pulled up. man, was i not prepared to witness what was to come.

"mooove. move!" i hear tobin's muffled voice. i looked up to see her push kling back in her seat and out of the isle. "move bitch!" i couldn't help the chuckle that left my mouth. what the fu-

"holy shit, i gotta poop!" i just stand there dumbfounded as she passes me quickly

"holy shit, i gotta poop!" i just stand there dumbfounded as she passes me quickly. i hear ali laugh as tobin comes back in a swift movement, gives me a quick peck on the cheek after a 'hey,babe' and goes back to running for the bathroom.

"what just happened?" i asked becky, confused.

"she had one too many burritos," she replied with a smirk.

"yikes." i laughed. she nodded. "how many?"

"four." my eyes widened. "i know." she responded to my reaction.

"oh my god. gross"

"i know."

"aahhh. much better." i hear steps from behind me. "how you feeling, princess?" tobin smiled and wrapped her arms around me, like nothing happened.

"get off me, dragon turd!!" i yelled, trying to move as fast as i can on my crutches, resulting on me tripping over christen's foot and falling on my face.

"ouch." as i was getting up i heard an angry voice.

"what the hell are you guys doing?! on the plane! now!" mid way through the first sentence, i was already up and moving as fast as i could towards the entrance.

"damn, she's like sonic on those crutches." i hear rose say.

"for real. faster than she's ever been." i don't know who that was, but i whipped around so quick to tell them off, that i fell right back on my face again. "and there she goes again."

"haha! got it all on camera!" of course tobin would.

~~~~~

idk what the  f u c k  this is bahaha