cute undies

~tobin's pov~

just as i park in the parking lot of providence stadium for practice, kling comes running up to my car and jumps on the hood. just as she does, i jump out ready to fight, "what the fuck? GET OFF MY CAR, CRAZY BIT-"

before i could finish, she covers my mouth. "okay, okay. i'm sorry. i just have some news for you." she removes her hand.

"well it must be important if you're crazy ass koala side comes out." i replied with a playful glare.

"ohmygod okay. anyway...we have a new player. she's practicing with us today." she said with  excitement.

"who?"

"coach said she just graduated from college, ucla i think. something y/l/n."

"huh. okay then"

"that's it?" she questions. "you're not excited?"

"why would i be?" i ask with confusion.

"fresh lady? she might have potential to be your girl." she replies with a grin.

i roll my eyes. "what is up with everyone and trying to find me a-"

"oh, come on. it's because we all know you're lonely. you're, like, cranky all the time. you need someone."

i just roll my eyes again and walk off to the entrance. "whatever."

just as i leave, she calls out, "see?! this is exactly what i mean!"

~at practice~

as i was warming up, coach called a team huddle. "alright, everyone! huddle up!" he brings an unfamiliar girl to his side. kling and harry look at me with a knowing look. she told allie. great, i thought.

mark spoke again, "this is y/n. our new player. she will be joining us today to see where she belongs on the team. make her feel welcomed." when he was about to finish, she looked around the group. i looked up and we locked eyes.

holly shi-

before i could form a complete thought, kling interrupted me. "heath, this is y/n y/l/n. y/n this is tobin."

"i know who she is." the y/e/c eyed girl said with a smile.

woah. i drifted off into a trance.

"tobin."

"yeah?...oh, right. it's nice to meet you." i try to play it off. i held out my hand. y/n took it and gave me a huge grin. she seemed kind of nervous.

"you too. i'm a really big fan." so freaking charming.

"really?"

before she could respond, coach yelled at us to warm up. when i was about to jog off, i tripped on a ball allie 'accidentally' passed to me. my damn boot even came off. how does that even happen. as i was putting it back on, i heard a voice behind me.

"cute undies, tobs." i look up to see y/n smiling at me. "oh can you give me that ball, please?"  i smiled back nervously, looking to see if anyone heard, and flicked the ball in front of her.

 "oh can you give me that ball, please?"  i smiled back nervously, looking to see if anyone heard, and flicked the ball in front of her

-(pretend the score count and logo aren't in the gif and they're wearing portland gear)-

"sorry." i blushed.

"it's okay." she walked off, swaying her hips. i looked down in embarrassment.

for some reason i had the feeling to look back up. so i did. i watched in awe as she looked over her shoulder and winked at me.

"well this is going to be a long and embarrassing day." i mumbled to myself.

"i think it will be interesting." lindsey said from behind me. i just face planted on the turf.