dorky facetime calls

it has been three months since you transferred to orlando to play for the pride. hence moving, you haven't seen tobin for three months. sure, you have been texting, calling and facetiming, but, it isn't the same as face-to-face interaction. it feels like something is missing in your soul when you're apart from her for this long.

as you open the door to your shared apartment with alex (your best friend of  four years), you get a text from tobin.

tobs⚽️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💗: hey, baby girl. ft in 5?😘💕

as you read the message, you smiled. she always manages to send the butterflies in your stomach soaring. you replied:

y/n👑⚽️💕: yessss😍💗

tobs⚽️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💗: cool cool😊

you went through the living room to see that alex hasn't gotten home yet. she's probably at the store getting more spinach, you thought with a chuckle.

you got to you're room and changed shirts so tobin wouldn't play rant about how you're not on 'her team' anymore. as you finished putting your ucla shirt on, you hear your phone ring. you don't bother looking at it when you answered because you knew it was tobin.

"wassup, bitch?" you exclaim with a huge grin playing on your face.

tobin just stares at you with an expressionless look. your smile falters. all of a sudden, she puts her hands in a shape of a roof over her head and starts making a weird noise.

 all of a sudden, she puts her hands in a shape of a roof over her head and starts making a weird noise

"haa-oohm!" you just look at at her, then start laughing.

"i missed you, dork." you said through a laugh.

"i missed you, too, love." she smiled after she let out a giggle.

~~~~
this is a sucky one. oh whale, hope you like it.

-j