"You know he invited Liam?" Zayn asked.

I groaned "That is so like him; he only did it to annoy Liam, and me especially" I sighed "It's fine, it's going to end on way or another"

"So you can be with Liam?"

I smiled "That kiss we shared, it was perfect. I didn't just feel butterflies, it was everything" I shook my head "If I could just get him alone for ten minutes"

"Down girl" Harry said, handing me my drink "Liam was pretty happy too, he wouldn't stop talking about you; all he wanted to do was be with you"

"Isn't that what love is, wanting to be around the person as much as you can?"

Harry sat down on the arm of the couch "I think so; that's how I feel about Hayden"

"How is she?"

"She's good. She's been getting more club work, so that's taking up a lot of time"

"So she won't be visiting anytime soon?"

He shook his head "No, but we still Skype; we actually have a video date tomorrow"

"Just don't give up" I said, patting his leg.

He smiled "Only if you don't"

"Not a chance"

---

"I should get a dog"

Harry propped his legs on my lap "Why?"

"I've always wanted one" I smiled "When I was first recording my album, I told Darren that I had always wanted a dog. He offered to take care of it whenever I'm living the life on tours and such"

"That's nice of him" Harry said, yawning.

I smiled "Darren is always nice"

"Why are you choosing to do this now?" Zayn asked.

"Well, I'm moving out on my own soon, and I really don't want to be alone at night"

"Are they hard?"

I nodded "Lately, yeah"

"Well when are you thinking of getting this dog?"

"I might go looking around tomorrow"

Zayn motioned to a sleeping Harry "He's got his Skype date, but I'll tag along if you wnat"

"I would love that, Zayn"

---

We walked into an animal shelter, finding a girl with really long blonde hair setting things up behind the main counter.

"Hi" I said, approaching her. She had on ripped black jeans and an old graphic t-shirt. I loved her style.

"How can I help you?"

"My friend here is looking to adopt something furry"

She smiled "Well I can show you around, and you can take your pick from those available"

Zayn took off his sunglasses and looked her over. 

Was he checking her out?

We followed her towards the back and I noticed that she kept looking over at me.

"I'm sorry, you just look really familiar"

I smiled "I do?"

She nodded and then paused "No shit! You're Gracie Dixon"