(Late)Valentines Day

A/N:
Let me say this
I FUCKING LOVE SOULMATE AU'S AND IVE BEEN READING A LOT OF EM
so I know this book is complete and well the sequel to this book wouldn't make much since to do a Tom X Reader soulmate AU. So see this as one shot or imagine

YOUR POV:

I sat on my bed watching The Umbrella Academy(plz go watch it;-;)by a former singer. And honestly it coming out only last Friday it was already slowly blowing up on Netflix,I yawned and checked my phone:

11:30pm

I groaned and looked back at the laptop screen,I was on episode 10...the finale. And I have to say,super bittersweet! "Hey Y/N?" I looked over to my door and paused the episode"yea?" The door opened to Katelyn who had bags under her eyes"how much longer are you going to talk to yourself? I'm sleepy..."I roll my eyes"whatever." I scoff"any luck finding your soulmate?" I asked looking at the girl as she shakes her head"no sadly...we talked for a while!" She pulls up her sleeve and rushes over to me and falls onto my bed"Hey-"my laptop almost fell of the bed and cracked"careful!" She rolls her eyes"whatever." She says trying to act like me"your an idiot,anyways what did they say?" I grab her wrist and began to read the messages"wow they sound...interesting..."she nods"y-yea...I'm scared that I'll meet him and he won't be who I thought." She mumbles covering up her arm"what do you mean?"She shakes her head"it's getting late,I'll see you in the morning ok?" She gets up from my bed and makes her way out of my room,I sigh and look down at my exposed arm"maybe I should write something?" I nod and shut my laptop and put it on the side table,i cut on the lamp on my side table and look threw my drawers to find a bright pink pen.

"Perfect." I click the button and the pen pops out from its little shell,"wouldn't hurt to ask personal info...right?"

Hiya who r u?

I waited for a few minutes,but nothing happened. I sighed and rubbed my tired eyes and let out a yawn,I played on my phone for a while hoping for a response on my arm but still nothing.

"Maybe different time zones?" I shrug and cut off my lamp and slide under the covers.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY NETFLIX

"IF I HEAR THAT INTRO 1 MORE TIME Y/N!" I hear Katelyn shout from downstairs"IM COMING UP THERE TO BEAT YOUR A**!" I roll my eyes"how dare she say that about Danganronpa!(do recommend)" I could've been watching the anime but I recently downloaded game and was one the 2nd Class Trial! Shame Leon and Maizono died..."but who killed Fujisaki?" I whispered as I clicked the left mouse button to proceed.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY NETFLIX WITH THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY

The class trial had gotten done and I quit the game to grab a snack form downstairs. I looked down at my wrist to see-WRITING?!

What do you want?

A smile grew on my face"KATELYN THEY RESPONDED!" I heard a scream and some heavy footsteps"YOU MADE ME FALL OFF MY BED!" I roll my eyes"WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR THAT! MY SOULMATE RESPONDED!" She scratches her head"Wait,I thought you didn't believe in that stuff...why all of a su-"

"DO YOU HAVE A PEN?!" She nods"y-yea...junk drawer..."she trails off as I grab a sharpie"ehhh good enough." I pop the cap off and begin to write:

U didn't answer me & I wanted to say hi

"Now we wait..."I mumble hopping up on the counter"ok bye..."She says as she turns around and leaves.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY NETFLIX WITH THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY WITH MY BOIS NUMBER 5 AND KLAUSE

Me and my soulmate have been talking for 3 days now! I had learned his name was Tom,he lived in London with his friends,he was my age,and we had a lot in common!

Have you seen Umbrella Academy?

No not yet why?

WATCH IT!!!!!!!

Geez ok calm down

Also can I get your number? This would make things easier:)))

Uhhh sure...*insert random number*

Thx

I input my soulmates number into my phone and began to text them,but this time I was nervous...how do I start this?

Me:
Hey Tom
Tom:
Is this Y/N?
Me:
Yep!
How are u
Tom:
Good
Wbu?
Me:
Meh
Have u seen BNHA?
Tom:
BNHA?
What's that?
Me:
Boku No Hero Academia?
My Hero Academia?
Tom:
No
Is it anime?
Me:
Yea
Im a weeb T^T
Tom:
Then no,I don't do that sh*t
Me:
F*ck you!
Tom:
F*ck me;)
Uhh
U wanna meet up for coffee or something?
Me:
Sure?
When?
Tom:
6:40
At Starbucks?
Me:
Location?
Tom:
*insert random location*

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY NETFLIX WITH THEM BOIS NAMED NUMBER 5 AND KLAUS(I'm sorry I just fucking love them)

I walked into the Starbucks and sat down at a table near the window. I pulled out my phone and told Tom where I was so he didn't walk in and wonder about.

My nerves were up...like a lot...

•••

I waited for a while until the chair in front of me was pulled out and someone sat down. "Are you Tom?" He nods"Y/N?" Blush comes to my face"y-yea..."I look away,Tom was not what I expected him to look like. He had brown hair that was a little messy but it suited him,he wore a dark blue hoodie and the thing that got me the most was his eyes...they were black.

"Yes I know my eyes are black,you can stop f*cking staring." My eyes widened"I-I was looking-I wasn't-I didn't mean to! I was spaced out!" He rolled his 'eyes'"whatever."

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY NUMBER 7...(in the distance:
"5 AND 4 ARE BETTER!")

We just laughed the whole time,a lot of people would've kissed or something if they bound to be together like in all fanfics. But I didn't want that"ya know...you remind me of Aizawa and Bakugou." I comment sipping my hot tea"who the f*ck are they?" I pull out my phone and show him a picture of my 2 daddy's(sorry if u watch BNHA and they aren't your daddy's or baby's they ARE NOW!-actually Bakugou is my son and Aizawa is my daddy...SAME THING!).

"Bakugou is a f*cking a** who is like that 1 vine where it's the dude whose like 'I won't hesitate b*tch'. Yea that's him,but then Aizawa has as much personality as the lamp post over there." I said pointing out the window"he doesn't give a sh*t." His cheeks became a pink hue"uh-t-thank y-you?"