The Black Parade*g note warning*

A/N:
If u is Emo or like MCR this chapter will make your dream come true! I REALLY wanna be dead rn to go there😂

YOUR POV:

I woke up in a house that was grey,black and white.

I sat up and rubbed my head. I heard music from outside. I looked around. "Where am I?" I got off the bed and looked outside.

I saw a float off in the distance.

"What is that a float?" I questioned. I then saw my reflection. My hair was no longer H/C it was black.(if your hair is black then it white) I was wearing:

(if your hair is black then it white) I was wearing:

I want this🖤🖤🖤

I spinned. "Last time I checked I wasn't wearing a marching band top..." I trailed off. I shrugged and looked for a exit.

I soon found it and stepped out.

It was a little chilly,but not to bad. I then heard instruments and singing.

"Sometimes I get the feeling shes watching over me. And other times I feel like I should go."

My legs lead me to where the sound was coming from.

"And through it all,the rise and fall the bodies in the streets. And when your gone we want to all to know."

I then saw the float!

It was black,white and grey with a hint of blood red.

Is that the-

"We'll carry on! We'll carry on. And though your dead and gone believe me. Your memory will carry on!"

I looked at who was on the float.

Is that...GERARD WAY?!

I saw Gerard singing Welcome To The Black Parade!

Does that mean...Gerard's dead?!

I sighed. Is Frank? Mikey? Ray? Bob?

I then looked again.

My eyes widen.

THEIR ALSO DEAD! WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?!

I looked once more. Me and Gerard may eye contact.

I blushed and then ran off.

THE Gerard Way and ME made f*cking eye contact!

I was fangirling so much.

Wait...am I the only 1 out there who was wearing a marching band outfit?

I shook my head.

"This has to be a dream."

"Oh trust me! I wish it was." I jumped at whoever was there.

"Who the f*ck are you?!" I asked trying not to be scared.

"I'm Gerard." I looked at who it was. It was Gerard F*cking Way!

Here's some Gerard😍

I was blushing. Gerard laughed. "What's your name?" He asked. "Y-Y/N." Gerard smirked. "Cute name." I blushed. "T-thank you." My voice cracked. "If you don't mind me asking...Gerard...how'd you and the others get here?" Gerard seemed taken back by my word choice. "How do you know if the others are here?" He asked.

"I saw them on the float." Gerard nodded. "Well...honestly...I don't know...I was alive one second then I was here. So we're Frank,Mikey,Ray and Bob." I nodded. "That's...weird..." I trailed off. "What about you?" I sighed. "My friend left me once Sophomore year of highschool. And well...he recently just left,again. And I couldn't take the pain so I killed my self."

Gerard frowned.

"Why would you want to kill your self?" I shrugged. "Life." He nodded.

"Hey when do the float again you wanna join?" A big smile appeared on my face. "Yes! Of course! I mean...sure." Gerard laughed. "Come on. Let's get going."

THE PARADE HAS STARTED ONCE AGAIN

I Sang the last part of the song with Gerard.

I will admit,the couple hours I have had with them has been fun! All of them were interesting.

"We'll carry on!" Me and Gerard finished the song.

After the float stoped moving I hopped off. "That was so much fun!" I cheered. The guys laughed. "I mean..you haven't had to do that for about...11 years." Mikey said. I stopped cheering.

"11 F*CKING YEARS?!" They all nodded. "You've been here for 11 years?!" They all nodded. "Wow..." I trailed off. "That must be hard..." They all nodded once again. "But hey! At least you had some fun!" Gerard said trying to cheer me up. I smiled. "True."

I looked down at ground.

We soon all sat down and chatted.

As we're talking though I felt something or a PIECE of me leave. "Uhh guys? I-WHATS HAPPENING TO ME?!" I yelled. They all looked at me. "Someone's trying to bring you back to life." Ray states. "WHAT?!" They all nodded.

"Will I ever see you guys again?!" They shrugged. "Hopefully." Frank said. I started to cry. But my crying was black goo. "IM GONNA MISS YOU ALL!" I cried. I hugged them all.

But as soon as I got to Gerard. My whole body was gone.

3rd PERSON POV:

When Y/N hugged Gerard. The poor guy tried to hug her back. But it was to late.

She was gone.

She was probably in the over world once more.

The only thing Gerard could hear her say was "I love you..."

Gerard started to tear. So did the others.

Bob didn't. He didn't really care.

"Come on. Let's go Gee. We gotta go back to the parade." Mikey told his brother.

Gee whipped his tears from his face. And smiled a weak smile and they left for the parade once again.