Chapter 23: Valentine's Day Special II

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"What the actual hell," Bucky asked walking closer to Carter, "who are you?"

"Carter Baizen, and you?" He said, just as freaked out by it.

"Bucky Barnes. You might know me better as the Winter Soldier," he replied, "no Sam, I don't have a twin. I'm almost a hundred years old, so even if I did have one he'd be dead by now."

"Alright then, we're now calling you two Richy and Bitchy, and I think we know who's who." Tony snarked.

"Anyway, guys, I'm pretty sure you know all of their names except for these six over here. This is Tris, Skylar, Raven, Lexi, Lorelei and Quinn. Tris, Skylar, Quinn, Lexi and Lorelei are going to help me with modelling. If, you guys can, convince Raven to do it too.

"I'm still not doing it. I can help with behind the scenes work, but I'm NOT putting on a pair of stilettos and some fancy-pants clothes."

And Thor, Loki, Steve and Bucky are helping as-"

"You forgot about me!" Peter piped up.

"You literally said you didn't want to do it like two weeks ago,"

"Yeah, well... now I do."

"...Okay then. Peter's helping us too."

"Why are all of your friends so good looking?" Quinn exclaimed.

"Oh... well, thank you," Nate was a little taken aback by her forwardness. They began to disperse among the crowd of Avengers. While Tori got all everything sorted. She needed to do photoshoots, get some media coverage, a venue, send out invitations to other designers, and of course, T'Challa and Shuri. This was going to be the biggest launch of her career, and it had to be a success.

"By the way, can any of you guys with your own floor give it up for two weeks? I really need the space on mine, and we don't have enough space on our floors. Please?" Tori yelled out. The room went quiet. "C'mon guys! Pleeaaaaasssssseeeeee?"

"We girls can take some of the girls off your hands," Nat offered, "we have enough room for four people, so we can take maybe Tris and Lorelei?"

"I wouldn't mind that," Tris agreed, "what about you, Lorelei?"

"How about she stays with me?" Sam suggested.

"Never gonna happen," Lorelei replied, "sure, I'll stay with Nat and Wanda."

"Alright, perfect. I do need that other floor below us, anyone else willing?"

"Lexi can stay with me, but only her," Bucky suggested. Every mind reader in the room either had a look of disgust or a smirk, depending on the person. Lexi was a little surprised that he suggested such a thing. Sure, she had, for the last month spent more time on his floor than on hers.

"Actually, how about I take Lexi, Quinn and you, so Tori can borrow your floor for work?" Steve suggested. Bucky thought about it for a moment.

"Fine. Tori, you can borrow my floor. Just don't go into my bedroom, okay?"

"Locking your door at your command, Mr. Barnes. It won't open until you say so," FRIDAY interjected.

"I still need one more bedroom," Tori told them.

"How about Skylar stays with Loki and I?" Thor offered.

"Are you sure? I might be invading on your guys' nights," Skylar asked.

"Nonsense, of course, you can stay with us. Tris, you can-"

"Nope, I'm good." She cut Loki off, and everyone let out a chuckle.