Anthony

Background noise
Getting to close. Poking at emotional scabs that aren't healed. Urging everyone on in the every other daily torment that became my life for 25 painful minutes. 25 minutes where I learned what my dad was trying to protect me from knowing a person for five years doesn't mean a thing when you are a vulnerable girl in high school. Because every single Hispanic girl has to be brown even if I'm mixed and I still have to be just as tuff. But I'm not stronger and every time I say stop that or no that makes me uncomfortable is a joke to him. Learning just because he wears the uniform and plays the part of the nice guy doesn't mean he's actually kind. Anthony never got really got physical besides the one and only time I sat right beside him. Shooting up from my seat in shock and disgust from being touched way to close to my butt for comfort getting into my personal space when I try as hard as I can to lean away. He didn't hurt me the most but knowing he had that access to one of my friends right after everything went to the office and the Cornell for ROTC but he was protected from the blast. Finally taking a sigh of relief when the war is finally over and he can't hurt her or me anymore. Learning to breathe again when the nightmare of him is somewhat finally over for now.
Brown_eyed_beast this is why I was so scared.