Austin

The main man
The classic sexist racist guy.
He proudly lead his loyal pack of idiots.
Making snide comments about people he didn't even know. The kid with autism who everyone knows and loves was labeled as insane and messed up in the head. No matter how many times you tried to explain something his opinion didn't change.
Austin was the only person who had gotten to physical during the four to five month period where it had been taken three steps over way to far.
As the leader of the pack what he said was harsher and his intentions were to hurt me more. In that aspect he failed. He didn't hurt me the most. His words affected me yes. To the point where I was cautious about what I said, did, or wore around him. If I said something a certain way it worked as a filter with a hole in the center. It only slowed him down but never made him stop.
He would take his chance to use his foot to violate me under the lunch table. Not caring if his friends caught him. Most of the time I would shove his foot off but sometimes I had to verbally say get off. Even though from the beginning I had told him not to touch me.
He slowly worked his way up the ladder with what he said to me. First it was about women in general. Then it was about how I was weaker than him and I couldn't stop him if I tried. Then it was sneaky comments about my boobs or my butt to the friend sitting next to him. Then it was more direct about me being a women. Being weaker. I never felt safe. For a while I didn't say anything because I blamed myself for the situation I was in. Then it turned in confusion and anger. It reached its tipping point when a girl I was friends with found out. Since they were in a group for school that was basically preparing them to be in the army and things similar to that they had strict rules that were harsher than normal school rules. She threatened to tell the person in charge of it if I didn't do something about or tell an adult in a specific time frame. If she had that would result in all of them being kicked out and receiving harsh consequences from the school. I felt like he was the only one that deserved that but I was wrong he wasn't the only one that hurt me he was just the only person who wanted me to know his true intentions.