A winged figure in the sky signaled what they had been waiting for. The bird, clad in a flowing tunic and short cape, along with a bow slung over his shoulder and quiver on his hip, performed a dive from high above.

Razorwing landed on the ground before the collection of men and dragons, rising up from his crouching position and flashing them a smile.

"Razorwing!" Lexius spoke, "Are they-"

"Almost here," he answered with a nod. "Crux found them, and I've been keeping a watch from the rooftops. They're just down the block."

"Excellent." Andric stepped forward, watching ahead intently.

Indeed, just as Razorwing had said, several familiar figures emerged from behind one of the many ruined building along the street, turning the corner and moving towards the group that had been patiently awaiting them.

Basilrin appraised the quickly approaching survivors, smiling at them as they came closer. Alexander walked close to Leianna, who seemed to be...supporting Senci, as if he was having trouble walking. Crux walked ahead of them.

Razorwing waved at the bounty hunter...who offered nothing in return. Strange.

"Ahh, all three humans and their friend!" Basilrin lowered his head toward them. "Excellent. It seems everyone has made it back unscathed!"

As he started closer, however, he noticed something was...off. Alexander's face was hidden behind his helmet, but...his head hung low, and his steps were unsteady.

The cleric's visage was quite frightening. She seemed to be staring right past them all, looking dead in the eyes. Worse yet, the area around her eyes was red, and her eyes were a light red as well. Her mouth was expressionless and her posture was slumped over...though that was likely because she had her arm around Senci.

Senci was the worst off. While it took a slight amount of awareness to know that the others were hurt or saddened, he was shaking in Leianna's grasp. He stumbled forward, seemingly unaware of the world around him. His face was wet and he was sniffling with eyes shut tight.

The others seemed to pick up on this as well. Before Basilrin could ask what the matter was, Andric called out.

"Senci?"

He kneeled down and looked into the kobold's eyes, which rose to meet his gaze.

"Senci, what's wrong?"

The lizard broke out of Leianna's grip and ran forward, soon collapsing into Andric's waiting arms. The paladin looked down in concern and removed his helmet as the warrior began to weep.

"Easy, easy. Everything's alright, you're safe. Don't worry..."

The smaller of the two dragons stared at the bizarre display. No one successful in escaping such a scenario should be so broken!

"What is wrong? What has happened? All of you are-"

Basilrin's words died in his throat. He couldn't believe something so obvious had slipped his mind!

They WEREN'T all back. He had missed someone. Someone important.

"Wait a moment..." the dragon's smile melted away, his visage turning into one of suspicion as his eyes narrowed.

"..where is Tourthun?"

Crux walked past the dragon and paladin, gaze averted. He stared off to the side, walking up to the birdman and stopping next to him.

"Crux? Did they...?"

The bounty hunter's eyes were narrowed to near slits, still not looking the koutu in the face. He offered only a shake of his head before trudging into the back of the group.