Flush.

It was now Saturday, the day of Sooyoung's dancing competition, Jiwoo decided to go to watch the girl and at least get to see her after that embarrassing moment

She had also prepared to confess.

Sadly, Haseul wanted to come too so they went together, she was nervous that haseul would ruin everything again.

"Ok, Haseul if you see me with Sooyoung, DON'T. GET. NEAR."

"Wow, you're getting so protective over your girlfriend~"

"w-wha-WHAT?!"

"Ok ok, just go I'm gonna have to take care of the other dance members and I have to look over Yeojin so bye"

"Bye haseul."

She finally was able to go and try to find Sooyoung, but she didn't have enough time, it was only 2 minutes until their performance so instead she sat down and watched all of their performance.

(Heejin, Hyunjin, Jinsoul, Yves, and KimLip are doing this.)

Jiwoo, now close to having a nose bleed, was amazed at how great they danced, especially Sooyoung.

After the performance finished she was about to talk to Sooyoung but another girl beat her to it, so since it was Sooyoung she eaves dropped, she was also nervous the girl would try to confess too.

"Hey Sooyoung, your dancing was really good"

"Oh thanks"

"Maybe we can leave, and something else can dance in me?" (I've been laughing so hard at this for the past 10 minutes)

"Um... I'm sorry but I already gave my heart to someone else."

"What? Who?"

Sooyoung turned her head and spotted Jiwoo and smiled.

"Her"