Sad. (Pt.2)

Both girls fell asleep in that position, even when the muffled sounds of Haseul entering the dorm entered their ears while they still slept,they continued to snore

Both girls fell asleep in that position, even when the muffled sounds of Haseul entering the dorm entered their ears while they still slept,they continued to snore... Until Haseul yelled at them.

"YAH! YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS WAKE UP!"

Both got startled and nearly touched lips, both faces flushed after they realised how close their faces were to each other.

Haseul started breaking out in laughter and then it soon calmed down after she realised this was sort of what happened with her and Vivi.

"Gah you guys should just confess to each other already"

"Wh-WHAT?"

Sooyoung got up as quickly as she could so she didn't need to be in this awkward situation.

"I-I s-should get g-going n-now, see ya Jiwoo"

"S-Sooyoungie..."

Before she could continue she was cut off by the sound of the door closing. She pouted, she wanted the older to embrace her like that more often and Haseul had just ruined the moment.

"YAH UNNIE!" She grabbed a pillow and aimed it for Haseul but was stopped by the older.

"Just go look for her, INSTEAD OF HITTING ME!"

"B-But I don't think I should,  that was quite embarrassing UNNIE."

"Well whatever... Whenever you're in the mood to have the girl on top of you, I'll give you her dorm address..."

"YAH UNNIE!!"

A small thud was heared from the dorm when Haseul fell face first after Jiwoo threw a pillow at the back of her neck.

"Uh o-"

"KIM JIWOO!!!"

((A/N: I'm updating so much on this story... But I really like it?))