Like?

The girl walked away from Sooyoung letting the girl walk to a baffled Jiwoo

After hearing Sooyoung say "Her" She didn't think she was talking about her so she turned her head to only find males behind her and around, she got disgusted and walked away,  but she was now sure the Sooyoung was talking about her.

"Hey Jiwoo" Sooyoung said after she spotted the small girl.

"S-Sooyoung..." Jiwoo panicked she didn't know what to say

"Did you get hired at the cafe yet? I wouldn't really know I was just the one that gave you the interview. "

Jiwoo felt her cheeks starting to burn up, she was so embarrassed after saying that, it was such a stupid question at the wrong time!

"Ah no not yet... Hey Jiwoo, would you like to go outside with me?" Sooyoung asked

"Yeah s-sure"

They walked outside holding hands, soon finding a cherry blossom tree and sitting under it.

"Sorry if I left on Friday, and that I didn't see your singing competition." Sooyoung said

"H-how did you know about that?" Jiwoo questioned. She didn't recall telling Sooyoung she sang, nor that she had a singing competition yesterday.

"Haseul told me"

'I'm gonna choke haseul later' Jiwoo thought.

"W-We s-should g-get g-oing n-n-now"

"Are you cold? You're really shivering and you're stuttering a lot" Sooyoung asked, concerned.

"U-Uh..." Jiwoo didn't know what to say, she was cold but not that cold.

"Come here"

Sooyoung took off her Jacket and put it on Jiwoo, now in only in a long sleeve crop top, Jiwoo was wondering how she was able to stand this cold.

Jiwoo slightly scooted next to Sooyoung she wanted to have the girl embrace her.

Sooyoung was looking else where while Jiwoo sat comfortably next to her.

"Jiw-"

Suddenly Sooyoung turned her head and her lips met Jiwoo's on accident, all she did was turn her head.

They broke off and looked down, both getting extremely flushed at what happened.

"S-Sor-"

Cut off once more by the feeling of Jiwoo's lips on hers. This kiss being more passionate then the "accidental" Kiss.

"Sooyoung... I l-" Jiwoo started but got cut off by a yell.

"JIWOO!" Jiwoo knew who that voice came from, she wanted to punch her so badly for ruining yet another moment.

Soon realizing her mistake and knowing she was probably going to get choke slammed by a small child, was enough for her to say "sorry" And QUICKLY run away.

Both girls now looked at each other.

"Now where were we?"

Another bold move and another kiss. Both girls longing for the other's taste and touch couldn't stop, but soon they had to take a breath.

In between the heavy breathing Jiwoo decided to confess.

"Sooyoung, I-I love you"

"R-Really?"

"Yes."

"Well, I love you too Jiwoo, a lot, I love you so much"

Both now giggling at their own confession's, if anyone to walk out they would think they were maniacs.

"We should go inside now"

Both hands moving back and forth between the two, intertwined.

The two girls couldn't wait until they could meet each other again and this time probably go on a real date.

((A/N: ok, my writing is slowly getting sloppy, it's annoying. Anyway, they haven't asked each other to be in a relationship, they've only confessed so.. Also this book is going really fast because I keep on updating like every minute 🤣 Lol, as always guys,  I lob ya! 💜))