Chapter 3

A/N Hello! Jiang-sama here

I'm happy this story is being well received. I appreciate all reviews, both positive and negative.

If you follow An Uchiha's Legacy, a new update will be up this week.

I know that for those who are familiar with this story, that it may be slightly different from the original, but I hope you can enjoy it all the same.

Here's a little guide:

Italics: 'thoughts'

Other than that, I give you Chapter 3.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teamwork

Third P.O.V

Hinata woke up the next morning at 4 am still feeling tired and sore from all that had happened the day before. After eating with Naruto she walked home and had a training session with her father lasting up to 4 hours! Her father –Hiashi- taught her non- Hyuga jutsu but still demanded nothing more than perfection as he pushed her to the max. She knew he needed a strong heir and wouldn't be satisfied despite her amazing progress; but she was not a quitter and would persevere through it all to get to the top.

Having finished up with putting on her clothes, Hinata grabbed her scrolls and weapons then turned to her alarm clock. 4:21 am. It only takes around 15 minutes to walk there. Getting there early won't hurt anyone plus I can have extra time to study my medical ninjutsu scrolls, she thought and then took off to the training ground, arriving there at 4:38. Seeing no one there, Hinata sat on a big rock and started reading her scrolls.

Sasuke arrived at the training grounds around 4:40 surprised to see that Hinata already there. She hasn't noticed me, he thought, She's too distracted with that scroll. He smirked. I'll scare her.

"Hinata!"

Her shoulders jolted as she let out a small 'eep'. Sasuke's smirk grew at the small victory. She turned around to face him.

"S-sasuke-san, I didn't see you coming," Hinata blushed in embarrassment.

"It's 'Sasuke'. I hate formalities," stated Sasuke.

She was a little taken aback. "A-alright, Sasuke-kun."

"Sasuke," he corrected. She giggled a bit

"Sasuke," she responded.

He had to turn around to hide his blush from her. A few minutes went by. Sasuke's not by all means a talkative person, but here he was trying to start a conversation with the indigo haired kunoichi.

"So you decided to get here early too, eh?" he said while sitting down leaning on the side of the rock with his legs folded in front of him while he folded his arms at the back of his head closing his eyes.

"Mhm," was her response.

Sasuke opened one eye. Is she even paying attention while reading that? Guess I better find out.

He closed his eyes again. "Have you thought about what this test means? I'm sure you've figured out that there's something off about the whole thing"

"Hai," Hinata responded, not taking her eyes of the scrolls, "I-I do think the whole thing i-is a bit off b-but I can't wrap my figure around it"

"Hn." So she was paying attention. He thought.

Young Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें