Chapter 1

A/N Hey Everyone!

So, I came across this story and I fell in love with it. A huge thank you to the original writer of this story (sasuhina4ever from Wattpad) for allowing me to continue this story and see it to the end. It's been a while since I've watched Naruto, so whatever details I get wrong please help by pointing it out. I do hope you all enjoy reading it though.

There are a few chapters that are ready to be uploaded. But I'll be uploading every one or two weeks.

Enjoy

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

Italics are for characters personal thoughts, sound and flash backs. The rookie 9 are 12-13 while Guys team is a year older.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata P.O.V

Ring...ring...ring

I woke up right after I heard my alarm go off. Usually I would drown out the noise with my pillow but today is a big day. Today is the day that all the passing academy students get put into their genin teams. I heard that Naruto-kun passed the academy after all. I hope I get put on the same team as him.

I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, took a quick shower and combed my hair. A few days ago my younger sister Hanabi dragged me out of the Hyuga compound and out to the stores saying I needed to change my ugly ninja outfit to something pretty. So for today, I decided to put on my new outfit: black 3/4 length ninja pants with bandages on my right thigh, a mesh tank top showed slightly from under my navy blue jacket which had the Hyuga crest on the back, blue ninja sandals, and my hitai-ate tied around my neck.

I glanced at my alarm clock. 7:36

"Oh no I-I'm going to be late!"

I rushed out of my room and hurriedly prepared otou-san's tea. But right when I'm about to step out the front door...

"Hinata!" called out my father.

I stopped and turned around slowly and reply, "Yes, otou-sama?"

"Good luck today with your new team and congratulations on becoming a genin"

D-did he really just compliment me! I gave father a small smile.

"Arigato, otou-sama" I bowed slightly and rush out of the Hyuga compound and off to the academy.

I got here ten minutes early so I could find a good seat yet the room was surprisingly pretty full. I guess everyone is as excited as I am about today, I thought. You could see all of Sasuke's fan girls surrounding him. Then there was Shikamaru sleeping at one side of the class while groups of boys talked at another table. Even Naruto-kun's here! I internally squealed. I spotted an empty seat right next to Kiba as he shouted, "Hinata-chan over here!"

I made my way over to the seat next to him and sat down.

"So did you hear that that Naruto baka actually passed the exam?" He asked me while his eyebrows were wiggling. I felt the heat rising to my cheeks at the mention of Naruto-kun.

"Hai and Kiba-kun please d-don't call Na-naruto-kun a baka," I playfully scolded.

"Sheesh okay okay," he said and we start to have a conversation about the new tricks he taught Akamaru.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke P.O.V