•9•

Instagram

@i.want.food

He felt bad for the whole jonty on weed thing

He felt bad for the whole jonty on weed thing. I luv u baby❤️
158 likes
Comments:
@nerddd7: I luv u 2 💙💜💜
Fangirl486: Don't worry,he's all urs.

IRL Clarke's POV

I sit down on a swing and look at myself on the camera of my phone. I'm a mess. My hair is crazy, my makeup is smeared, and I stink. Also I have no shoes on. Luckily there is no one at the park. Well I thought there was no one.

Echo (ravens ex) came running up to me. She had earbuds in her ears and a tank top on. Im assuming she was on a run. Ik she was ravens ex but she was still very nice. She ran up to me and sat on the swing next to me.

"Clarke?"
"Yeah?"
"Your a mess."
" Gee Thanks."
" No, thanks not what I meant!"  She said worried.
" Ik, I'm sorry it's just.... it's just..."
"Just what?" I didn't know if I  Is
trust her or not but I had to get it out. " I slept with a complete stranger that Octavia's party last night and I don't know how or why but ik I was not that drunk and I'm so tired and mad at my self and I don't know what to do!"
She started at my for a second trying to proses what I had just said.
"Look Ik you love Lexa with all your heart so how bout I drive you home and you get fixed up then you tell Lexa the truth."
"Tell her the truth?!??"
"Yes, if she really loves you then she will be ok."
We stand up about to leave and I fell really dizzy. Suddenly I feel myself falling and I black out.

Next chapter will be all murphamy