"I'm sorry for how I said it, the reason I said that because we basically just met."

"That doesn't mean anything to you because if it did you wouldn't have almost had sex with me, so get the fuck away from me with that excuse little ass girl."

She looked at me with hurt in her eyes, "Well I'm sorry for being so tied to you."

She released her grip to me and walked away I instantly regretted what just came out my mouth. Everybody looked at me as Sky mouthed to me she tired of my bullshit as she trailed to get Keisha.

"You fucking up mane," Nate shook his head.

"I know," I huffed.

I walked towards the girls' bathroom to hear their conversation.

"He just doesn't understand I have a lot on my plate right now, and I didn't want to mess up the chance of being with him because of my problems," I could tell she was crying.

"Don't blame yourself, Kaykay. He's the dumbass for not even tryna hear you out. Get yo shit together, wipe ya face and act like who you is a bitch," Sky said.

She was right though. I heard the door creak open and tried to back away but it was too late.

" Was you just spying on us dickhead?," Sky said.

"No cloud came to the water fountain."

"Mhm, and I'm tired of you calling me that."

I looked at Keisha and saw bloodshot red eyes. That made me feel like a bigger ass than before. I pulled her to the side but she yanked her arm so I picked her up.

"No, Dave get off."

"No, hear me out."

"Um, do the same thing you didn't let me do."

"I apologize, please let me talk to you."

She looked away as I started to talk.

"Keisha, I tried getting away from you... & I'm sorry, I don't want to say how I really feel right now because it's so early for them words but I want you to know I heard what you said... & I'm sorry for how I acted."

She continued to look away. I wrapped her legs around my waist & kissed her neck.

"I was selfish. I said I was sorry Kay. What I gotta do to make it up to you."

I saw a smirk plastered on her face and she tried to hide it in my chest and knew what she had in mind. I whispered, "You might wanna rethink that, cause I'm using that rope if I do."

"I want it."

I smirked knowing she would regret that later. I put her down and started to walk away until she stood there pouting.

"What?"

"I wanted you to carry me."

I huffed picking her up as a smiled reappeared on her face.